How To Be Among Us In Real Life
by EdgyCatNames - April 24, 2021 at 02:40 PM
This is a very serious thread. I don't believe in stereotypes and I hate how the world has rejected becoming AMOGUS. I have completed research on this specific issue and I'm here to show everyone that AMONGSUS can be the thing we all need, the thing that can save us.

Below are images of the average person without amongus :

(You after not accepting AMONGOOSE)
[Image: VIRUS-JOKES-2a5.jpg]
[Image: suicide.jpg]

Don't want that to be you? Read ahead.

Let me start with the basics. First of all, we know the average amongus character has a height of 3'6". Now, very obviously, this means their bodies are much smaller than an average sized adult human which has a height of 5'9". As the amooogus characters are around a child of 5 years' average height, they require less food. This means less animals, like cows, which release methane into our atmosphere have to be reared. 

Their clothes also require less material, and their already built in suits work just fine without any repairs needed ever. They are a sustainable form of life and unlike humans, release little to no carbon dioxide back into the atmosphere.

They are much more advanced as they have the knowledge of surviving in space and don't require special equipment, training and lots of preparation. Their spaceships are eco-friendly and have a 100% success rate of entering space without any difficulties.

Because of their miniature bodies, their weight is also decreased. More and more characters can fit into already existing places at any age. For example : our trampolines, zip-lines and rollercoasters all have varied limitations. They require either a certain age, height or weight. If we converted to ANGESUES, this wouldn't be a problem and everyone could be included.

Converting would mean no difference that can be abused. Everyone will be loved and cared for the same. Everyone will get the attention they deserve. Everyone will have their own personalities to make them unique, without being hurt for it.

As we all know our planet, Earth, is dying. We have very few options left. Some people may not care and will think I'm crazy, but I believe this could really work. We have nothing to lose. The pros outweigh the very few cons massively. If we all become AMONGE there will be no issues. No politics, no wars, no debt, no poverty, no global warming, no effects of climate change, no corruption, no dying fina and fauna. We can easily sustain the AMESUSGE lifestyle with renewable resources. We will no longer ruin our health, our childrens lives and even our own. No matter how bad things are currently, with AMENGOUS they can all be reset and fixed.

Thanks lol bye Heart
(April 24, 2021 at 02:40 PM)EdgyCatNames Wrote: This is a very serious thread. I don't believe in stereotypes and I hate how the world has rejected becoming AMOGUS. I have completed research on this specific issue and I'm here to show everyone that AMONGSUS can be the thing we all need, the thing that can save us.

Let me start with the basics. First of all, we know the average amongus character has a height of 3'6". Now, very obviously, this means their bodies are much smaller than an average sized adult human which has a height of 5'9". As the amooogus characters are around a child of 5 years' average height, they require less food. This means less animals, like cows, which release methane into our atmosphere have to be reared. 

Their clothes also require less material, and their already built in suits work just fine without any repairs needed ever. They are a sustainable form of life and unlike humans, release little to no carbon dioxide back into the atmosphere.

They are much more advanced as they have the knowledge of surviving in space and don't require special equipment, training and lots of preparation. Their spaceships are eco-friendly and have a 100% success rate of entering space without any difficulties.

Because of their miniature bodies, their weight is also decreased. More and more characters can fit into already existing places at any age. For example : our trampolines, zip-lines and rollercoasters all have varied limitations. They require either a certain age, height or weight. If we converted to ANGESUES, this wouldn't be a problem and everyone could be included.

Converting would mean no difference that can be abused. Everyone will be loved and cared for the same. Everyone will get the attention they deserve. Everyone will have their own personalities to make them unique, without being hurt for it.

As we all know our planet, Earth, is dying. We have very few options left. Some people may not care and will think I'm crazy, but I believe this could really work. We have nothing to lose. The pros outweigh the very few cons massively. If we all become AMONGE there will be no issues. No politics, no wars, no debt, no poverty, no global warming, no effects of climate change, no corruption, no dying fina and fauna. We can easily sustain the AMESUSGE lifestyle with renewable resources. We will no longer ruin our health, our childrens lives and even our own. No matter how bad things are currently, with AMENGOUS they can all be reset and fixed.

Thanks lol bye Heart
I can start by cutting my legs so you will be smaller :D
(April 24, 2021 at 02:40 PM)EdgyCatNames Wrote: This is a very serious thread. I don't believe in stereotypes and I hate how the world has rejected becoming AMOGUS. I have completed research on this specific issue and I'm here to show everyone that AMONGSUS can be the thing we all need, the thing that can save us.

Thanks lol bye Heart

I am a War Criminal......

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Why is life garbage? InfiniteOnTop 15 535 4 hours ago
Last Post: LeDocteur
AmongUs In Real Life - CrowdFunding EdgyCatNames 5 168 April 26, 2021 at 10:37 PM
Last Post: EdgyCatNames
i went outside a few minutes ago and it changed my life dark1 1 860 March 29, 2020 at 12:27 PM
Last Post: TIMBOKING