How People Are Getting Rich With NFTs [2021 - FULL GUIDE]
by DruidAndDragon - November 20, 2021 at 02:14 AM
Hello members, it’s been a moment I’ve been here but as a leecher and I want to have a new start. 

I want to talk to you about NFTs, why people are so hyped about it, is it possible to make money of out of it and what are people doing to get into it the earlier?

Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

Good luck on the path. It takes time and effort like most legit things to make money with.

I will maybe make another topic on the NFT games and how people are paying people to play games.
I am currently saving up to buy virtual sweaters in the facebook metaverse.
If you want to learn about NFTs just download & read NFTs For Dummies. Way more info in that than a random Raidforums post:

Quote:Naturally, this book explains the basics of NFTs, but we also touch on smart contracts and blockchain technology to explain how NFTs are secured and how they operate. Additionally, we touch on various economic and legal themes to convey the rich possibilities of what might be achieved through NFTs. This book is written to satisfy a diverse array of interests — ranging from lighthearted games to thought leadership in future NFT use cases to more technical explanations that cover the inner workings of the smart contracts that power NFTs and the blockchain technology that secures them.
I just don't see the current NFT market continuing like it is now. Honestly all these "art" NFTs are essentially worthless as terms of real value. The best implementation in my opinion would to use NFTs for things such as NDAs and Contracts.
thanks for the ebbok dude
Looking interested for this read
Hrm this is interesting

Have always been somewhat sceptical of NFTs
I have not read the guide so I cannot comment as to its quality. However I was part of the early crypto-anarchist mailers where Hal & co discussed BTC and its creation, disappeared for a year and reappeared after BTC was published by SAmsung, TOshiba, NAKAmichi, and MOTOrola Smile
So, I'm going to be brief and blunt. You wish to get 'rich'. There are two paths:

- you are already wealthy (circa 1m in cash) - you can simply play the markets
- you are not already wealthy (monthly salary is all you have) - you're going to have to create one NFT or crypto from scratch

I imagine 99% of you are the second group. If so, ERC20 is a good place to start. The rest is a matter of good marketing and pretended utility while maintaining artificial scarcity. Since the issuance of securities is a regulated business, you have two options:

- go full illegal , trade your newly crafted coin for BTC and block the US users as a matter of course while encouraging them to use a VPN. You will find it very difficult to get listed on an exchange as things have tightened up considerably.
- go full legal, and pay circa 500k to a company to sort out the paperwork for you (which you, as a non-wealthy person, will need a loan for - simply get a loan from a crypto whale in exchange of discounted coins during the 'market marking' phase of the coin launch. Kraken regularly negotiates this with people in this situation.

In other words, if you are not wealthy, you can only get BIG numbers (which is what you want, getting 'rich') by selling an asset that cost you pure sweat equity without any capital investment on your end and float it to obtain secondary liquidity from any given pool. Keep 10% of the reserve, dump when it hits a market cap you feel is 'wealth' to you. Rinse, wash, repeat. I know many people who did this successfully.

If you are wealthy, loan money to projects that have demonstrated their capabilities to market a coin / nft successfully in the past. There are organization / individuals that do this day in/day out. Their names are not hard to guess. Initials: JL, CH for example (I don't want to get these people in hot waters, as they aren't necessarily bad people).

Sorry if this sounded cynical, but the harsh reality is that crypto has become cynical. The days of 'decentralizing' things and selling it as a dream are over. People know what they are getting into. If you don't have the spine to take some flack, don't do it. If you feel you have nothing to lose, proceed with caution regardless.

I hope this is somewhat helpful. I'm happy to answer constructive questions.
Thanks for sharing bro 😎 thanks

Thanks for sharing bro thanks 🙏
(November 20, 2021 at 02:14 AM)DruidAndDragon Wrote: Hello members, it’s been a moment I’ve been here but as a leecher and I want to have a new start. 

I want to talk to you about NFTs, why people are so hyped about it, is it possible to make money of out of it and what are people doing to get into it the earlier?

[Hidden Content]

Good luck on the path. It takes time and effort like most legit things to make money with.

I will maybe make another topic on the NFT games and how people are paying people to play games.
thank you for this post without receiving any notification of new replies
thats nice man thank u for 

(November 20, 2021 at 02:14 AM)DruidAndDragon Wrote: Hello members, it’s been a moment I’ve been here but as a leecher and I want to have a new start. 

[Hidden Content]

Thanks for sharing bro thx

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Is anyone else getting sick more often? Ringer 12 429 November 23, 2021 at 08:41 PM
Last Post: JohnBill
Getting sick after almost 2 years P1xor 13 643 October 07, 2021 at 04:26 AM
Last Post: fhd
how does it feel to be rich oynakomer 8 615 September 22, 2021 at 10:16 PM
Last Post: fizz820