Learn about our website mirrors here.
House Democrats release 3,500 Russian Facebook ads. CSV file.
by Crazyoldfart - May 14, 2019 at 05:49 PM
House Democrats release 3,500 Russian Facebook ads. CSV file.  Interesting shit on what these Communists are up to. The full source is in a file, I add that to them so you don't have to ask me stupid questions. All I'm doing is giving you something you normally won't find yourself, unless your searching for it. That is it in a nutshell.

Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

House Democrats release 3,500 Russian Facebook ads.rar - 383.767 KB

The file will be available on the server for the next 21 days. (READ THIS)

This is a sqlite3 database of 3516 of the 3519 facebook adverts the House Democrats released on ~ 2018/05/10. The csv file was created within sqlitebrowser by simply exporting to csv.

How this database was created:
Each of the available pdfs were converted into images and then OCR'ed using tesseract. The resulting txt files were then scraped with a few bash scripts using various text utilities under linux (awk, grep, sed,  etc).

Here are some of the fields:
File,
AdId,
AdLandingPage,
AdCreationDate,
AdEndDate,
AdTargetingLocation,
ExcludeLocations,
AdSpend,
AdSpendUSD, (using $0.016/RUB)
AdImpressions,
AdClicks,
AdText,
Language,
Age,
Gender,
Generation,
PeopleWhoMatch,
AndMustAlsoMatch,
Placements,
Politics,
Interests,
Connections,
Friendsofconnection,
ExcludedConnections,
Exclude,Behaviors,
AdTargetingCustomAudience,
AdCustomIncludes ...

etc! etc! etc ! ................................. etc !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol !!
yo man the links dead please fix it, I lost my 8 credits !

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
HAUTELOOK WOMENS FILE 920K CLEANED and VALIDATED ceecil1959 2 131 6 hours ago
Last Post: ceecil1959
Russian Suppliers (460K) (Address, E-Mail, Person, Phone, INN, KPP, etc.) Distruzione 7 666 Yesterday at 08:47 AM
Last Post: Distruzione
National Guard of the Russian Federation. Phone CorelDraw 16 1,745 May 25, 2020 at 07:22 AM
Last Post: kokojambo1