Hi! I am Fame!!
by Fame - November 20, 2021 at 06:27 AM
Biggrin 
Hi! Biggrin
 I'm Fame and I am a third year student in the University of Vienna. I have previous experience in sales, marketing and promotion of products varying from Gaming to Media accounts primarily in Discord. With over three years of consistent growing and an accumulation of sufficient knowledge, I am confident enough that I can meet you - the client's demands and ensure maximum satisfaction.

---And today I offer services including, but not limited to the sale of popular social media accounts like NETFLIX, AMAZON PRIME, HBO Max and GO, SPOTIFY PREMIUM and DISNEY Plus to name a few.
---For the student community I sell completely safe and cheap premium accounts such as SKILLSHARE, SCRIBD, Grammarly and Microsoft 365.
---All these accounts are obtained legally and to ensure maximum satisfaction you can choose to purchase shared or solo accounts! They come with absolute warranty, any problems with it I replace it immediately.
---I will be creating separate threads for each of the services I offer, feel free to hit me up on Discord!  Smile 
Hello Fame Smile good luck with your sales and have fun!
Welcome! Sales are great just don't spam please.
Hello Fame! Have fun in the forum!
Hi fame nice to meet you good luck with your sales and have fun!