Hi, I´m a noob
by theny - January 24, 2021 at 06:20 AM
Hello, my alias is Theny, I have a degree in Computer Systems and I want to add one more skill. I have been working in a website company since 2008, if I found here the websites that I have made I would praise myself because the pay was bad for a great job.

My goal in life is to have a good business and have comrades, I have done unethical things so it is a two step verification as far as joining the forum.
Hi good luck This is a great site
(January 24, 2021 at 06:20 AM)theny Wrote: Hello, my alias is Theny, I have a degree in Computer Systems and I want to add one more skill. I have been working in a website company since 2008, if I found here the websites that I have made I would praise myself because the pay was bad for a great job.

My goal in life is to have a good business and have comrades, I have done unethical things so it is a two step verification as far as joining the forum.
Welcome to RaidForum Theny!
thats a long intro, welcome to the team

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Noob here. The forums are awesome! cabecadezepelin 1 110 January 27, 2021 at 06:29 PM
Last Post: varfa3
A new user and a big noob too metanol 13 342 January 27, 2021 at 09:52 AM
Last Post: Consigliere
Noob here, loving the forums up until now! cabecadezepelin 0 59 January 26, 2021 at 05:40 PM
Last Post: cabecadezepelin