Advertisements:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hey RaidForum
Hey guys Im new to this forum, just wondering how often ye do raids and is there anything hou have to do to join a team

Cheers
Welcome @TheCultofJohnCena To Raid Forums...
Make sure to read the rules and have fun.

@Predator
Hey mate, welcome to radforums, dont be autistic and youll be fine, On your question to how often we raid, its when ever there are raids tbh. Its never a certain time, and to join a team you need to apply, there is a tab below the shoutbox with raidign teams, apply there.
Hey and welcome to raidforums, enjoy your time on here and be sure to read the rules. If you have any questions just lemme know
(08-25-2015, 03:08 PM)Deployed Wrote:  Hey and welcome to raidforums, enjoy your time on here and be sure to read the rules. If you have any questions just lemme know

Thanks man!
(08-25-2015, 12:49 PM)SirBlastoise Wrote:  Hey mate, welcome to radforums, dont be autistic and youll be fine, On your question to how often we raid, its when ever there are raids tbh. Its never a certain time, and to join a team you need to apply, there is a tab below the shoutbox with raidign teams, apply there.

Haha im pretty sure im not autistic :Smile can you recommend a team to apply for ? 
Thanks
Hi and welcome.

Your intro sounds very Rftechponygy, but you are a Rftechpony. I don't mind.

Raids, you'll see them in the SB

Joining a team? I would suggest you lurk on Sb first and join some SB raids solo. If you start to feel confident about your abilities, look at the Raiding Teams part of the forum and make an app. Some teams are restarting. Team Adidas Ultra Boost, Team Dildo,...

If you have any questions or need advice, you can contact me.
Heyo!

Raids are either in the shoutbox or part of your raiding team. If you're interested in joining a raiding team, go on the homepage and check out the "Raiding" section of the forum. Welcome!

If you need anything message me Tongue

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hello RaidForum members, I am new to this site. :) iKronicz 7 441 08-27-2015, 07:43 AM
Last Post: Coow