Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey Guys !
hey im wardrust, im here mainly for gmod content and reading about how lua scripts work.. Feel free to add me and ask me any questions.
Im quite a boring guy so i wont write alot.

I love gmod Heart I have no outside life and am getting fatter every day, suffering from diabetes and obesity and depression.
(04-21-2018, 07:19 PM)wardrust Wrote:  hey im wardrust, im here mainly for gmod content and reading about how lua scripts work.. Feel free to add me and ask me any questions.

I love gmod Heart I have no outside life and am getting fatter every day, suffering from diabetes and obesity and depression.

Hey. Take care of you. Out is another world, but same people.
(04-21-2018, 07:57 PM)sirfenix Wrote:  Hey. Take care of you. Out is another world, but same people.

Second this ! Hope you're okay dude. I've been doing the same thing as you lately-it's easy to sum up your own life like that, and I think everyone gets bored of themselves when they contemplate what they've done in life. It's going to sound like general advice, and I don't really know you but.. you should get out there! Try new experiences, if you have limitations, push them dude! Have fun while you can, and sometimes things can seem a lot more boring in your head. Trying new things can be really exciting once you get out there doing those things, pickup new hobbies/interests, or organize something with people you know. Do it for yourself !

I have limited experience and I don't know your situation completely but I hope you have a nice life, and surround yourself with positive people !
Welcome to raidforums! I'm new here too!
(04-21-2018, 07:19 PM)wardrust Wrote:  I love gmod Heart I have no outside life and am getting fatter every day, suffering from diabetes and obesity and depression.

Stop it. Go workout
(04-21-2018, 07:19 PM)wardrust Wrote:  hey im wardrust, im here mainly for gmod content and reading about how lua scripts work.. Feel free to add me and ask me any questions.

Life is beautiful, don't waste it. Go workout and make your life better. You can do it.
Hello, nice to meet you. Let us enjoy the forum together
Welcome to raidforums! I'm new babier too
nice to meet you, I'm newbie too.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Wink Hi guys testowyusername 3 160 08-15-2018, 11:40 AM
Last Post: wanniba
  Hello guys! sh4d3r 1 151 08-09-2018, 08:11 AM
Last Post: BMT
  Hello guys! joeyleon8 5 272 07-31-2018, 11:45 AM
Last Post: StrongCore
  Hey guys blendo 0 104 07-30-2018, 03:10 PM