Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help ~ Getting Away With Robbery
I need to learn how to break into a house and get away with it. A tutorial, text document, file, or a link to something that could help would be appreciated.
here's a general tutorial of mine
----------------------------------------
learn the layout of the house via social media, google, or your eyes
learn how to lockpick here's the 1st thing that came up on google: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8UF6lY-jo4
invest in gloves- plastic not fabric
if the place has a house alarm, then always be prepared to run- so you're screwed if you're a fat fuck
buy some crappy walmart shoes that you can get rid of after...
don't wear anything extra.... keep your skin covered....
etc.....
not sure why you need to know this shit, but i'm not responsible for anything you do
(11-17-2017, 08:51 AM)SurrealMotives Wrote:  I need to learn how to break into a house and get away with it. A tutorial, text document, file, or a link to something that could help would be appreciated.

We need more context, if you're doing this alone or with a group of friends? Or you're just want a full document with solo/group hits?
(11-19-2017, 04:59 AM)LaughingSkeleton Wrote:  here's a general tutorial of mine
----------------------------------------
learn the layout of the house via social media, google, or your eyes
learn how to lockpick here's the 1st thing that came up on google: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8UF6lY-jo4
invest in gloves- plastic not fabric
if the place has a house alarm, then always be prepared to run- so you're screwed if you're a fat fuck
buy some crappy walmart shoes that you can get rid of after...
don't wear anything extra.... keep your skin covered....
etc.....
not sure why you need to know this shit, but i'm not responsible for anything you do

a lot of people have signs in the front yard showing they are protected (smart move by those companies), so if you go at night you may wanna get a flashlight and see if you can find a sign in the yard.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  need help with cheat engine sonewbye 0 37 12-08-2018, 08:25 PM
Last Post: sonewbye
  Need Help pyroXD 1 173 07-28-2018, 07:08 AM
Last Post: booloop
Wink Hash-Cracking help [free service] loalotasrosrnt 20 2,821 11-27-2017, 01:54 PM
Last Post: jerryg
  html login [help] Tedas 3 726 10-12-2017, 10:39 PM
Last Post: LeakingDatabases
  Getting into Hacking Tutorial Asik 2 1,237 06-04-2017, 10:34 AM
Last Post: PH4NT0M