Hello - services I want to offer
by Autom8tor - May 21, 2021 at 01:49 PM
Hey everyone,

I am somewhat new to hacking but I have a long background in computer repair and have access to a lot of information which some may find useful. At my job I've become very experienced automating in Python, if anyone has script ideas or suggestions send them my way! I am also interested in crypto and have some to spare for anyone looking to wash their supply. Finally I'm trying to get a cracking station up to post some creds I dumped. If anyone is interested in any of those services DM me and we'll switch to a more private messenger, or if you have experience in those areas and want to help a newbie out please let me know!

Hoping to make some extra cash and meet interesting people as I get set up on this forum.

Thanks everyone,
Autom8tor
You want to learn hacking or buy hacked products?
P.S Welcome!!!
Hello, hope you find what you are looking for on this forum.
(May 21, 2021 at 03:46 PM)raidman111 Wrote: You want to learn hacking or buy hacked products?
P.S Welcome!!!

I'd love to learn a bit about hacking, mainly into bringing services to hackers rather than doing the dirty work myself while getting into the community.
Best of luck with your services on Raidforums Autom8tor!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
want to say hello to the RF community valshare 0 234 December 20, 2020 at 11:12 PM
Last Post: valshare
hey I"m new, just want to say hello mi3k_b0ss 5 531 September 05, 2020 at 11:06 PM
Last Post: caramelsushi92
I want to say hello everyone! ʘ‿ʘ Yigoven99 1 1,243 January 30, 2019 at 04:49 PM
Last Post: gilgamesh