Hello everybody, I am looking for suggestions
by RKeanu - December 04, 2021 at 12:00 AM
Hi guys, I am a 25yo with little IT experience, I am studying to become an ethical hacker and I think if one day I will something illegal (or so) it will be for a good cause.
Maybe, this day is arrived, and now I've become paranoid, because in every scenario I can think of, there is something wrong.

Long story short: I have the credentials for log in into the system that use doctors to sign up the vaccines made by patients, and because I think that green pass is a bullshit, and the vaccine is not so safe as they tell to us, I would use these credentials to make GP for me and to give/present to everybody needs. I don't give a f**k about money, I don't want to sell it.

Now: I have thought (maybe over-thought) about 4 scenarios:

1. I do it for me, maybe nobody will detect it, but if somebody will, well, the guilty is obvious.
2. I do it for me AND for a lot of people, so my name will be in the middle of hundreds, and if somebody will detect the issue, MAYBE I will not go in jail Biggrin BUT, if I get caught, the penalty will be very hard (maybe jail? I dunno)
3. I could give these credentials to somebody more expert than me, with GP in exchange of that. There are possibilities to get caught, but lesser.
4. I find somebody more expert than me, that share my principles, and together we could find a way to do this fu**ing GP safe for everybody and f**k the system! Cool

This is why I am here. I hope that I'll found what I am looking for.

Apologize for my english, is not so good, I know.
(December 04, 2021 at 12:00 AM)RKeanu Wrote: Hi guys, I am a 25yo with little IT experience, I am studying to become an ethical hacker and I think if one day I will something illegal (or so) it will be for a good cause.
Maybe, this day is arrived, and now I've become paranoid, because in every scenario I can think of, there is something wrong.

Long story short: I have the credentials for log in into the system that use doctors to sign up the vaccines made by patients, and because I think that green pass is a bullshit, and the vaccine is not so safe as they tell to us, I would use these credentials to make GP for me and to give/present to everybody needs. I don't give a f**k about money, I don't want to sell it.

1. I do it for me, maybe nobody will detect it, but if somebody will, well, the guilty is obvious.
2. I do it for me AND for a lot of people, so my name will be in the middle of hundreds, and if somebody will detect the issue, MAYBE I will not go in jail Biggrin BUT, if I get caught, the penalty will be very hard (maybe jail? I dunno)
3. I could give these credentials to somebody more expert than me, with GP in exchange of that. There are possibilities to get caught, but lesser.
4. I find somebody more expert than me, that share my principles, and together we could find a way to do this fu**ing GP safe for everybody and f**k the system! Cool

Good luck! Hope we will make it.
(December 04, 2021 at 12:00 AM)RKeanu Wrote: Hi guys, I am a 25yo with little IT experience, I am studying to become an ethical hacker and I think if one day I will something illegal (or so) it will be for a good cause.

Hopefully you will find a way to do this fairly and safely!
Don't risk up your entire future, hopes and dreams doing something illegal. You're young and probably far too inexperienced to go about committing digital crimes that won't end up destroying your life. Report the exploit to the relevant people and add it to your resume. Use this as a learning experience and an angle for getting a job.
Seems like you are really interested to begin, thats a good sign.

But most of the people who get into this field usually dont get a proper starting point. I wont recommend hacking stuff at this level, as you will definitely mess up Wink but of course if you follow this route I can definitely tell you that you will be there.

These are the things you need to follow if you really want to be in the game:
1. Learn the fundamentals, computer network, usually I would suggest you take the CCNA course.
2. Start following OWASP top 10 and pick your poison (you will understand Wink) also look into vulnhub and hackthebox, these are some good resources as you will get to know about the tools.
3. While learning computer networks start learning linux use Parrot OS or Kali linux, any of these will work fine
4. Learn Python, Bash and Javascript (in order as i mentioned)
5. Read a book on social engineering (you need to learn how to exploit people, as humans will always be vulnerable)

Have patience, try your hands on vulnhub and hackthebox regularly, and learn about databases: SQL injection.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Hello everybody! MikeHere 3 337 January 12, 2022 at 05:52 PM
Last Post: hubertpet
Hello everybody turnriver 0 132 January 12, 2022 at 12:50 AM
Last Post: turnriver
Hello everybody MathewB 4 324 November 25, 2021 at 12:53 PM
Last Post: loptimista