Hello, I'm here because nulled.to licks old wrinkled goat wang
by RabidPenguin - April 21, 2019 at 10:32 PM
I don't want to give away too much, but I run a store and an willing to hell people out with setting up their own, cracking and general hacking. I'm kind of an asshole, but I'm normally (always) right and sexy AF so it all be good. I write code in multiple languages but if I need something fast, you bet your asd I am going to be breaking out Visual Basic 6.0 because nothing says half ass yet complete like the final true VB. I also like long walks on the beach and being roofied. I had more to say here but I forgot what it was and anyeay someone is petting me provocatively.  

Oh yeah, nulled really sucks. When browsing their site every other page is "Nulled is under attack", well you k ow what, I just did that BS captcha and wrote my user name and password that I now have to do again, I hope it actually gets attacked. 

Suck my balls people at nulled, this place gets this baddass sexy man.
I don't exactly have logs but not gana lie... I think you = https://raidforums.com/User-hottiehacker

Did you refer your own account lol looking at the join dates, the fact you guys talking about same damn thing "nulled" w.e that shit is..

AND - Both your posts are in introduction section okay could be a coincidence but then both intro posts are edited and IDK bruh I feel like ur multiaccounting hard as fuck and boosting your account by refering yourself. I do not rightly know though tbh.
(April 26, 2019 at 03:15 AM)Split10 Wrote: I don't exactly have logs but not gana lie... I think you = https://raidforums.com/User-hottiehacker

Did you refer your own account lol looking at the join dates, the fact you guys talking about same damn thing "nulled" w.e that shit is..

AND - Both your posts are in introduction section okay could be a coincidence but then both intro posts are edited and IDK bruh I feel like ur multiaccounting hard as fuck and boosting your account by refering yourself. I do not rightly know though tbh.

You're close. They are my SO. I didnt ask to be a referral or anything in fact I rather keep personal life out of this and am kinda embarrassed. I'm not here for fake internet points, thats just sad - other than reddit karna and Fark.com smart and funny votes, totally different because reasons. If there is sone issue with two people in the aame household having accounts,  i'll give mine up, and just use hers whenever i want to see something. If an admin or mod could tell me if that is against the rules either in PM or by posting on this thread, I'd appreciate it and take whatever propper action.
lmfao this had me creasing!! Welcome :D
And yeah I agree nulled isn't even comparable, RF is in a whole other league! And hahaha that "under attack" warning on every single page you go to is the most irritating thing!! xd
Hello, welcome on board!
Bella bro benvenutissimo
Oh ok welcome in raidforums
rip nulled ????????????????????
henlo boi
Agreed, it's way too much of a hassle
You said it! haha. welcome to forum
Used to be a member for 5 years.... RIP nulled
Sorry RIP, sad sad sad

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Kinda new here. Here is my introduction. Alej1a3 3 165 May 12, 2020 at 11:38 PM