Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average
Hello. I am lilpotatoe, the greatest bluefag ever
ive been following up on shit on rf bc my friend haz rf and hes been tellng me everyting dat goes on so i no a bunch of shit dat goes on so im cool n shit so plz dont call me a Rftechpony :D

anyways i tink ill be the greatest bluefag until i git 2 buy god wit bitcoyns so yeah thank u 4 being so invitng in shit

luv you all  Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart

xoxoxo,

lilpotatoe
Welcome @lilpotatoe To Raid Forums...
Make sure to read the rules and have fun.

@Predator
Hello lilpotatoe. But are you the greatest blue fag ever? Where is your best bluefag certificate to verify on that?
ayyy lmao. Welcome m8.
I agree with annie. You need a certificate Kappa
does anyone here know anything about lab reports for uni? I'm a bit too lazy to search for it
Welcome to RF, where raiding and memeing is illegal without permits. Lucky for you I'm a master at forging raiding licenses and only charge one pepe coin Kappa
I just think that you know whas going on because you are a ban evader.
(09-27-2015, 06:49 PM)DrCocktor Wrote:  I just think that you know whas going on because you are a ban evader.

Even @jr3tzios thought that, but he can confirm for me that I am in fact not a ban evader.

And if I was, wouldn't be I play a bit dumber so people don't catch onto things...
Welcome to Raid Forums.
Why did people bring this post back to life?
Welcome to CuntForums, I'll be your host 12392... If you ever need any help, feel free to PM me.