Hello
by VastGsm - May 06, 2018 at 12:05 PM
Hi there,

There are a lot of new developments that we miss out on when your absent for a long time because you are practically forced by the other hand to make changes because your life is going in a different direction. Then your life changes and takes you on a journey that is unimaginably different to the one you was previously was once upon on.Your on a different path and learn lots of new skills and overcome new challenges all the time that are different to the skills and challenges we was previously faced. On your return back to where you was originally we notice a lot of stuff has changed and your old knowledge is no longer applicable and we have to develop new skills so we are not left behind again.

So, Here I am...
I'm in the same boat brother
welcome b hope you have a nice stay
Rather dramatic intro but welcome! Hope you get what you're looking for here Smile
@jankypete:: glad I'm not alone brother Wink
@tinder: cheers dude, appreciated Wink
@thu: some of us say more than just Hi, saying Hi and nothing else is just plain ass boring and were not all boring. So next time before you talk maybe you should lay off them beers and stick to fruit juice because if you dont your going to scare off ALL of the punters!
LOL
(only joking!) - Just a bit of harmless banter, nothing malicious, I guess in the end you did come through in the end with a welcome greet LoL
(p.S) - I think your in the wrong sub forum too, You've ended up in Introductions sub-forum, I think your find Roasting & Flaming is in the opposite direction to this sub-forum. xD
(May 07, 2018 at 01:30 AM)VastGsm Wrote: @jankypete:: glad I'm not alone brother Wink
@tinder: cheers dude, appreciated Wink
@thu: some of us say more than just Hi, saying Hi and nothing else is just plain ass boring and were not all boring. So next time before you talk maybe you should lay off them beers and stick to fruit juice because if you dont your going to scare off ALL of the punters!
LOL
(only joking!) - Just a bit of harmless banter, nothing malicious, I guess in the end you did come through in the end with a welcome greet LoL
(p.S) - I think your in the wrong sub forum too, You've ended up in Introductions sub-forum, I think your find Roasting & Flaming is in the opposite direction to this sub-forum. xD

lmao
Welcome man! I hope you enjoy your stay and contribute to the community nicely!
Be sure to read the rules!
i'm new too :p looking for some great bro
Thumbsup 
Welcome back haha :D
i'm new too :p looking for some great db
(May 07, 2018 at 01:30 AM)VastGsm Wrote: @thu: some of us say more than just Hi, saying Hi and nothing else is just plain ass boring and were not all boring. So next time before you talk maybe you should lay off them beers and stick to fruit juice because if you dont your going to scare off ALL of the punters!
LOL

lol ok