Hello
by nest0r - April 24, 2021 at 10:56 PM
Hello, i've been doing this since i was 13years old lol xD im mostly into hacking and stuff but lately i've been working with leads and thats why im here Smile.
Hey nest0r Welcome to RaidForums Smile
Hello. Nice to meet you..
(April 24, 2021 at 10:56 PM)nest0r Wrote: Hello, i've been doing this since i was 13years old lol xD im mostly into hacking and stuff but lately i've been working with leads and thats why im here :).

Welcome :)
I also started pretty young too, around 7th grade which is like 12-13
(April 25, 2021 at 07:52 PM)Tr33 Wrote:
(April 24, 2021 at 10:56 PM)nest0r Wrote: Hello, i've been doing this since i was 13years old lol xD im mostly into hacking and stuff but lately i've been working with leads and thats why im here Smile.

Welcome Smile
I also started pretty young too, around 7th grade which is like 12-13

Same bro i was very young lol, i remember i had 20k$ on btc when 1btc was worth 200$, and at that time having 20k$ in  your pocket you were rich xD, and as a stupid young buy i exchanged all part to part on westernunion by localbitcoins, now i could have been a milionaire lol xD
Hi and welcome to the forum, the story about BTC is sick and I feel it's pretty common to many folks here... what a time to be alive
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: Permanent (N/A).
Ban Reason: Credit Farming/Mass Leeching in Introduction section
What is lead? i am new here too
hi newbie welcome to raidforums!
Hello bro" ! Welcome in paradise hacking
(April 26, 2021 at 05:54 AM)Deleted User4 Wrote: Hi and welcome to the forum, the story about BTC is sick and I feel it's pretty common to many folks here... what a time to be alive
yepp its too sad :( tho for the bitcoins xD
Greetings nest0r, welcome to the forum, have a nice stay.
Hello. Nice to see you..