Have you ever been a victim of hacking?
by cooluser3 - July 10, 2020 at 02:08 AM
yeah lol.
one of my old ass emails got jacked by some russians and they changed all my pws. got evrything back tho within a day so it wasn't a problem. funny, if anything.
Good question. If anyone remembers Google's Orkut, my profile on that platform was hacked by a session cookie hijacking attack but not my email and they didn't have access to change password or anything.

I have to give credit to the hackers who tricked me and others by infecting Orkut's photo albums. All I did was view a picture on Orkut by simply clicking on it and my browser's session cookies were in their hands. This happened in 2006, I was a kid at that time so didn't know what to do until I was told to clean my browser cookies.
God.. no.. I once had to diable my mastercard because someone tried to use it at the other side of the world.. but hacking.. no.
I had my bank taken over once. They seemed to have picked up on it after two purchases when they attempted to change all my info. It was enough to light a fire under my ass to change my online habits
when I was 12 or something it happened quite often but since that I stepped up my security and it hasn’t happened since
Probably installed a bunch of rats and shit when I was really young. They died with the old ass laptop ig
yes i got ratted so many time back in days when I was like 17 and 18.did not have like good computer background then. well, this doesn't mean i won't be ratted again. anyone can get hacked with a file that is fud either by an image, pdf, exe etc...
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: Permanent (N/A).
Ban Reason: https://raidforums.com/misc.php?action=help&hid=8 Rule 15
1 of my throwaways on social media was probably hacked, I didn't use good passwords. I don't care enough to recover tho
(July 10, 2020 at 02:12 AM)thekilob Wrote: yeah some guy wanted me to check out his minecraft server so i tried logging in to download the game and my password was invalid. then i checked my email and i find out it was changed quite recently (only a few months ago) and my username changed.
that's what i don't get... how'd he get into my account? was my password cracked or was it plaintext in some leak? cuz my password is fairly long/complex

lmfao i think i could guess ...

(August 01, 2020 at 07:53 PM)crockett Wrote: Good question. If anyone remembers Google's Orkut, my profile on that platform was hacked by a session cookie hijacking attack but not my email and they didn't have access to change password or anything.

I have to give credit to the hackers who tricked me and others by infecting Orkut's photo albums. All I did was view a picture on Orkut by simply clicking on it and my browser's session cookies were in their hands. This happened in 2006, I was a kid at that time so didn't know what to do until I was told to clean my browser cookies.

clearing your browser cookies wouldnt be the solution if someone already has the value of the cookies ...
I don't think I ever have been. I know my passwords are floating around, but I changed them a long time ago.
they fucked up my mmorpg account lul
i got Ransomwared and All my travel photos got crypted luckily I stopped it before it messed up the whole pc and after two years i found the photos on google pics Heart

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
How did you get into "hacking"? JohnRopes 20 392 Yesterday at 11:49 AM
Last Post: chmod777
been through a breakup Ant1Chr1ist 5 135 January 24, 2021 at 05:41 PM
Last Post: CBT
What do you guys think about C# generally ?( Not for hacking) kavesember 14 455 December 26, 2020 at 12:21 PM
Last Post: tooshort4one