Hashkiller and the gatehub hack:People who need to be arrested but are still at large
by GnosticPlayers3 - January 10, 2020 at 05:37 PM
Hello guys. SO I've listed the folks who need to be arrested for hacks related to me, because they did some filthy and coward things (such as hiding and clearing out themselves of responsability):
"Mex666666, Liff, BlandyUk of hashkiller.co.uk":
Basically, the gatehub hashes were posted on hashkiller.co.uk. Many members discussed and debatted the responsability of those. WHen you don't know where a hash is coming from, it is not illegal.
Nonetheless, it can put a big question especially when you see a hash marked for 50 000 USD, you crack it, and you don't ask any question to the member.
For me, you just know its origin: illegal field.

-BlandyUK proof of involvment
     Before Gatehub: http://web.archive.org/web/2019033018320...ler.co.uk/
     15qF9WUeFUD63ishxyAMiEgGqTcYzk4j9b You can see this BTC address, when you google it:
     https://blockchain.com/btc/address/15qF9...qTcYzk4j9b
     It is not hard to figure out the last funds are coming from gatehub.
     After gatehub:
     http://web.archive.org/web/2019120211414...ler.co.uk/
     Damn nothing. No more dirty donation address.

-Liff:
    Although he's a good human being, I can testify he was knowing where the hashes were coming from based on my previous assumptions. He got some of the huge rewards and allowed me steal the biggest wallets.

-Mex666666:
    The creepiest, the bad person, he crossed the red line more than once. To be short ; he cracked gatehub hashes at the same Liff's time, he is also the right arm of NSFW. He's his closest friend and personal hashcracker. Not hard to figure out based on Mex attitude and AmIEdgyENough (NSFW) advance, on the now deleted Hashes.org discord. :D
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: Permanent (N/A).
Ban Reason: multi-accounting
You forgot about your uncle Vinny Troia

[Image: neV0ELR.png]
I've let the village know about them, I'm sure i'll get a note in the letterbox of their whereabouts.
(January 10, 2020 at 05:37 PM)GnosticPlayers3 Wrote:   -Liff:
    Although he's a good human being...

I'm really flattered sir Heart
Liff, what is he on about? I'm a bad person? LMAO
(January 10, 2020 at 06:06 PM)Mexx66 Wrote: Liff, what is he on about? I'm a bad person? LMAO

I don't know man, you'd probably have to ask Gnostic
i play video games every day
Hey bro could you list all the people who bought your dbs too bro
(January 10, 2020 at 06:44 PM)0x0x0 Wrote: Hey bro could you list all the people who bought your dbs too bro

LLLLMMMFFFAAAAOOOOOOO
There is a bit more priority of people who need to be arrested whom committed actual crimes, not fictional crimes fabricated in your head out of envy and spite.

So I will make the proper changes to your thread so it makes actual sense.

GnonsticPlayers3:
"Hello guys, So I've listed the folks who need to be arrested for hacks related to me, because they did some filthy and cowards things.
I would firstly like to volunteer myself as I actually committed these haynes crimes, that include but are not limited to:
-Improperly accessing a computer, system, or network;
-Modifying, damaging, using, disclosing, copying, or taking programs or data;
-Introducing a virus or other contaminant into a computer system;
-Using a computer in a scheme to defraud;
-Interfering with someone else's computer access or use;
-Theft;
-Money Laundering;

Now onto those whom assisted me {
-Me
-Myself
-And I
}
I would also like to give a shout out to Papa Vinny who groomed and coached me so I could harvest all the data for him (I have real big daddy issues).
To my real dad, if you're reading this. Please come back before I get the silver bracelets. Mom said you were just going to get some milk, surely it is spoiled by now.."

The only person whom should be sued is you, for slander.
Stop tarnishing my forums name.

1. "Basically, the gatehub hashes were posted on hashkiller.co.uk. Many members discussed and debatted the responsability of those. WHen you don't know where a hash is coming from, it is not illegal.
Nonetheless, it can put a big question especially when you see a hash marked for 50 000 USD, you crack it, and you don't ask any question to the member.
For me, you just know its origin: illegal field."

- Just because your opinion for a high value hash is that is hash illegal or malicious origin, doesn't mean that's the actual truth.
Multiple Law enforcement agencies, TLA, private security firms will post high value hashes in attempts to gain access to a malicious actors device.
Tl;dr : Your opinion doesn't matter. As humans we can't physically know something. Until we KNOW it.

Onto Blandy,
Legit leave the man alone, he ran the site and has been in the community for years and has done nothing wrong. Get your ego past you and live in the present. Accept your wrong deeds, pay your debt to society and move on.

Liff and & Mexx,
They're hash crackers, they crack hashes. Whatever you say is just the words of an envious and ill minded individual. You're words hold no more weight than those of a junky.
(January 10, 2020 at 08:24 PM)Hashes_com Wrote: There is a bit more priority of people who need to be arrested whom committed actual crimes, not fictional crimes fabricated in your head out of envy and spite.

So I will make the proper changes to your thread so it makes actual sense.

GnonsticPlayers3:
"Hello guys, So I've listed the folks who need to be arrested for hacks related to me, because they did some filthy and cowards things.
I would firstly like to volunteer myself as I actually committed these haynes crimes, that include but are not limited to:
-Improperly accessing a computer, system, or network;
-Modifying, damaging, using, disclosing, copying, or taking programs or data;
-Introducing a virus or other contaminant into a computer system;
-Using a computer in a scheme to defraud;
-Interfering with someone else's computer access or use;
-Theft;
-Money Laundering;

Now onto those whom assisted me {
-Me
-Myself
-And I
}
I would also like to give a shout out to Papa Vinny who groomed and coached me so I could harvest all the data for him (I have real big daddy issues).
To my real dad, if you're reading this. Please come back before I get the silver bracelets. Mom said you were just going to get some milk, surely it is spoiled by now.."

The only person whom should be sued is you, for slander.
Stop tarnishing my forums name.

1.  "Basically, the gatehub hashes were posted on hashkiller.co.uk. Many members discussed and debatted the responsability of those. WHen you don't know where a hash is coming from, it is not illegal.
For me, you just know its origin: illegal field."

- Just because your opinion for a high value hash is that is hash illegal or malicious origin, doesn't mean that's the actual truth.
Multiple Law enforcement agencies, TLA, private security firms will post high value hashes in attempts to gain access to a malicious actors device.
Tl;dr : Your opinion doesn't matter. As humans we can't physically know something. Until we KNOW it.

Onto Blandy,
Legit leave the man alone, he ran the site and has been in the community for years and has done nothing wrong. Get your ego past you and live in the present. Accept your wrong deeds, pay your debt to society and move on.

Liff and & Mexx,
They're hash crackers, they crack hashes. Whatever you say is just the words of an envious and ill minded individual. You're words hold no more weight than those of a junky.

fukkin wrecked looooool
"need to be arrested for hacks related to me"

Boy, you just went full retard. It's time you swallowed a bottle of pills.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Do phreakers still exist in 2020 ? Werwolf_024 6 180 Today at 06:41 AM
Last Post: EPP
Are people still eating at kfc mafiancdv 22 593 December 23, 2019 at 03:04 PM
Last Post: ChunkButter
Anyone still trading Crypto? CryptoAltKing 20 778 November 15, 2019 at 01:25 PM
Last Post: ChunkButter