Has anybody ever cheated on their partner?
by spyroayylmao - September 05, 2019 at 05:46 PM
If so, what was your story?

Just noticed this section so was trying to come up with a 'serious' topic and thought of this.
I would be too nervous haha, not worth it in my opinion
No. And I don't think about it either.
nah, I don't understand the point of cheating, maybe it's the "craving towards forbidden fruit" thing? I mean, if you don't feel comfortable with your partner or like someone else just dump them, why make things worse for both of you
no that`s not cool. iwill never ever cheat.
yeah. she was cheating too so it dosn`t count :D
(September 09, 2019 at 02:25 PM)KyeEsquivel Wrote: yeah. she was cheating too so it dosn`t count :D

Why not just leave ?
(September 09, 2019 at 08:06 PM)Unspoken Wrote:
(September 09, 2019 at 02:25 PM)KyeEsquivel Wrote: yeah. she was cheating too so it dosn`t count :D

Why not just leave ?

because i can fuck her too :D
No and I wouldnt and haven't acted on opportunity that presents itself - It's really not worth it if you're with the right one. You ever watch Joe Pera talks you to sleep? I think he said it best when describing Stephen Hawking cheating on his wife. Copy paste below, forgive the caps lock.

WHEN STEPHEN HAWKING CHEATED ON HIS WIFE, SHE MUST'VE FELT PRETTY SAD. IT WAS A TERRIBLE THING TO DO,
AND I DON'T WANT TO DEFEND HIM, BUT TRY THINKING ABOUT IT
FROM HIS PERSPECTIVE FOR A MOMENT. HE SPENDS ALL DAY THINKING ABOUT THE UNIVERSE AND HOW BIG IT IS, HOW OUR STAR, THE SUN, IS JUST ONE OF DOZENS OF STARS IN THE GALAXY, WHICH IS JUST
ONE OF DOZENS OF GALAXIES IN THE KNOWN UNIVERSE, ALL SET AGAINST HANDFULS AND HANDFULS OF TIME.IF ONE GUY CHEATS ON HIS WIFE, WHAT'S THE BIG DEAL? THINKING FURTHER DOWN THE SAME LINE OF THOUGHT, HOWEVER, IF WE'RE SO TINY AND INSIGNIFICANT, IF YOU'RE ABLE TO FIND ONE PERSON
IN THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE WHO CARES ABOUT YOU, WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO DISAPPOINT THEM?
Paid services are not considered as a "cheating" Smile
No and not gonna. I love honesty in a relationship
Personally never cheated, dont want to

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Anyone ever bought Astra Agency shared licence key from 3rd party? hackedbydc 0 121 February 19, 2020 at 01:06 PM
Last Post: hackedbydc
Ever tried shit? 1337Ass 14 1,218 February 09, 2019 at 01:13 AM
Last Post: rf6686rf
Will war in middle east ever end? Bistrus 5 584 February 04, 2019 at 03:57 AM
Last Post: Boomer