Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hacker Who Never Hacked Anyone Gets 33-Month Prison Sentence
It looks like someone is trying to make an example out of these folks.
america and all we knows Smile)
All you fags talking shit about America, DREAM of going there.
Wow this is insane. Without CFAA and other computer security law reform were are just going to stall technological progress.
Well, to be honest it's kind of hacking if you code a RAT
What a crazy story i feel bad for him this isnt rly a good law system ;C
Control is an illusion!!!!
33 months, that's fucked up tbh
Be careful about your skills. They might land you in jail one day.
Well this thread is kinda propaganda... the guy you talk about is Armada from Hackforums.
He just sold malware he developed, he encrypted it, he helped also another malware developer with his victims etc... he knew what they did with the malware lol. That's the equivalent of selling guns to mafias or terrorists knowing they are gonna use them to kill people. Reason he does not get a bigger sentence is the tool he sold was not meant to kill people.

He did not hack co'z it also could be argued he's not really a hacker anyway. He just coded a program and made sure antivirus databases would not flag it as malware.
He sold this malware and when big companies started to get hitted by his malware his profit backfired (energy companies from the middle east; by the way)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Teenage Hacker Impersonates CIA and FBI Leaders henry123 20 880 04-27-2018, 11:26 PM
Last Post: STARTEXMISLEAD
  Unmasked: The Mystery Hacker Who Stole Data on 168 Million People tit 6 473 04-27-2018, 11:12 PM
Last Post: ewa
Thumbsup HI EVERYBODY I'm a big seller and real hacker form Canada , i have worked for many Xancasp 0 99 04-18-2018, 01:29 PM
Last Post: Xancasp
  Robert Mueller told Trump’s lawyers last month he’s not a criminal target ‘at this po view 1 117 04-11-2018, 08:55 AM
Last Post: tooshort4one
  Animal abuse website hacked; thousands of users exposed DatyDaity 2 184 04-03-2018, 06:13 PM
Last Post: PotatoChips2001