Poll: Are you going to be a part of this raid?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes

6 60.00%
No

1 10.00%
Maybe

3 30.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Habbo Raid
[Image: youre-invited-png.png]

I think the best way to organize this habbo raid is with the forums. I don't have any ideas for where to raid, but it has to be a room where people can't walk through other people so we can close off exits, and possibly a pool.

POST THE BEST TIME FOR YOU TO RAID BELOW

I'm thinking we can find a time that works for everyone. We need 20+ people to be a part of this so we can make swastikas.
New Fag or OldFag, You are needed for this raid!

Reply with your suggestion of which room we raid, and when.
The pool has been open for a while now and I think it's time to close.
Kappa
Roblox? People cant walk through other people there, I think habbo is one too.
(08-17-2015, 07:47 PM)Fordoge Wrote:  Roblox? People cant walk through other people there, I think habbo is one too.

we are raiding habbo. That's what this thread is dedicated to. we can do a roblox raid some other time.
I can't think of any other virtual worlds right now, a roblox raid would be good, just dedicated to people saying [Content Deleted] (because that's the sign of roblox filters)
spamming it over and over without kids getting time to talk or say anything and lag them out so much, Maybe make nazi signs?
I don't know, Its just probably a good idea, I think its good to stick with habbo right now actually
(08-17-2015, 08:22 PM)Fordoge Wrote:  I can't think of any other virtual worlds right now, a roblox raid would be good, just dedicated to people saying [Content Deleted] (because that's the sign of roblox filters)
spamming it over and over without kids getting time to talk or say anything and lag them out so much, Maybe make nazi signs?
I don't know, Its just probably a good idea, I think its good to stick with habbo right now actually

THIS THREAD IS FOR A HABBO RAID! NOT A ROBLOX RAID! WE CAN RAID ROBLOX ANOTHER TIME
interested if this is going to happen? has thread died?
Kek I forgot about this.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Teamspeak Raid | MUST RAID nonigga 2 77 06-17-2018, 07:51 AM
Last Post: raidfags2k
  MILKY REVOLUTION (HABBO DISCORD RAID) milkyleader 0 141 05-12-2018, 04:36 PM
Last Post: milkyleader
  (Largest Raid Yet) 5 Furry Servers in One Raid! ThotDevastator 0 195 05-02-2018, 08:06 PM
Last Post: ThotDevastator
  [RAID REQUEST] SOmeone raid this EZoth 0 146 04-25-2018, 07:50 PM
Last Post: EZoth
  BIGGEST RAID EVER DONE ON RAID FORUMS NEED EVERYONES HELP qtlax 7 1,289 03-27-2018, 11:29 PM
Last Post: genk333