Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HOW TO NOT GET GF THE EASY WAY
people like @[MVP] and @IwanS say in this thread https://raidforums.com/Thread-HOW-TO-GET...E-EASY-WAY that gf is bad actually and they regret following my advice so here is the much needed tutorial on how to NOT get gf

here is the tips how to NOT get gf:

1. MAKE SURE U HAVE BAD BREATH
2. DO ANYTHING WEIRD.. YE
3. DON'T DRESS NICE
4. DON'T GET SKATEBOARD
5. DON'T ASK THEM OUT (THIS STEP IS VITAL BTW)
IF A GIRL INSTEAD ASKS YOU OUT I FOUND THE MOST EFFECTIVE TACTIC AVAILABLE IS TO START HYSTERICALLY LAUGHING AT THEM AND THEN SLOWLY WALK AWAY BACKWARDS FROM THEM WHILE KEEPING EYE CONTACT (LEAVE OUT OF FIRST DOOR AVAILABLE)

3-CONTINUED. REMEMBER TO MAKE SURE YOU DON'T WEAR NICE CLOTHES
6. OWN FRECKLES (IF YOU HAVE THEM, GOOD YOU WILL SUCCEED IN NOT GETTING GF)

BONUS TIP, MAKE SURE YOU GO TO THE GYM SO THE GIRLS KNOW YOU ARE A NUMALE FAGGOT. OK BYE

OK. THATS HOW WE DON'T GET A GIRLFRIEND.

PLEASE REMEMBER TO LIKE SHARE AND SUBSRIBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tnx alot. I got a BF now and he wants to play "hide the sausage"!
I'm scared, pls advice!!!
(11-07-2017, 11:10 PM)Ravioli Wrote:  Tnx alot. I got a BF now and he wants to play "hide the sausage"!
I'm scared, pls advice!!!

HMMM WHEN I USED TO PLAY THIS GAME WITH MY UNCLE YEARS AGO HE WAS SO GOOD I COULD NEVER FIND IT THEN ONE DAY HE TOLD ME THE SECRET TAHT HE HIDES THE SAUSAGE IN HIS MOUTH SO HE GOT ME TO TRY IT OUT AND PRACTICE WITH HIM

GOOD LUCK AND HAPPY GAMING!
How to get bf tutorial next please
(11-08-2017, 12:12 AM)CocoE Wrote:  How to get bf tutorial next please

Wear this shirt!
The END!

[Image: OkgEPgj.jpg]
Instructions extremely unclear I urge you to please FOLLOW WITH CAUTION.

I am now facing a life sentence on multiple paedophilia charges and my dads dog got ran over too, think before you follow online tutorials.
(11-08-2017, 12:12 AM)CocoE Wrote:  How to get bf tutorial next please

HMMMM MAYBE IT WOULD JUST BE EASIER IF YOU TAKE THE VOW OF LESBIAN AND THEN REFER TO THIS THREAD https://raidforums.com/Thread-HOW-TO-GET...E-EASY-WAY LESBIANS ARE WAY MORE HOT THANKS

(11-08-2017, 08:38 AM)TSJ Wrote:  Instructions extremely unclear I urge you to please FOLLOW WITH CAUTION.

I am now facing a life sentence on multiple paedophilia charges and my dads dog got ran over too, think before you follow online tutorials.

PLEASE REMEMBER TO LIKE SHARE AND SUBSRIBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
was requesting this thread last time

nice one.....lol

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Make $100/Day Quick & Easy Doing Simple Designs Hero121 2 174 Yesterday, 02:41 PM
Last Post: matthiasmaes
  Easy Lock Picking Guide for Locksmith Students and Hobbyists BoringApe 0 84 10-10-2018, 07:46 AM
Last Post: BoringApe
  How to Build a Easy & Chepaest DIY IR Remote Control Tester jonnybanana84 0 103 09-19-2018, 02:09 AM
Last Post: jonnybanana84
  [VIP][Purchased] Quick & Easy to $2000 Monthly - VIRALITY Profit Plus Hero121 7 1,126 06-11-2018, 02:05 AM
Last Post: AXIOM
Star Access To computers by VNC / RDP Easy teamkelvinsecteam 4 680 06-09-2018, 12:26 PM
Last Post: leftsikled