HOW CAN I TELL MY EX I STILL LOVE HER?
* im ready to get roasted*
Show her your huge cock
if she left you then don't bother, otherwise say hi???
Uh, don't. Say nothing and get over it. If she still wants to be with you she'll come back around and you can take her if you still want her.

Professing your love is a beta ass bitch move and she will never respect you.
she had a big ass and huge tittys and im tryna bust a nut in like 3 seconds again!

she i get her back

@[GOD] Nostopath
(04-17-2018, 03:08 AM)Nostopath Wrote:  Uh, don't. Say nothing and get over it. If she still wants to be with you she'll come back around and you can take her if you still want her.

this, chasing after ur ex will make her less attracted and give her a fat ego boost
(04-17-2018, 03:13 AM)gaynigger Wrote:  
(04-17-2018, 03:08 AM)Nostopath Wrote:  Uh, don't. Say nothing and get over it. If she still wants to be with you she'll come back around and you can take her if you still want her.

this, chasing after ur ex will make her less attracted and give her a fat ego boost

bruh she just got done with he man and im up next shes sending me those horny ass snaps again

@gaynigger
(04-17-2018, 03:11 AM)fly Wrote:  she had a big ass and huge tittys and im tryna bust a nut in like 3 seconds again!

she i get her back

@[GOD] Nostopath

Look man, I've been there. There's just no upside. If she dumped you, she's going to need to come around. Best you can hope for is to be lead around like her monkey for a while. I'm assuming you are < 30. So let me give you some fatherly advice. Wet vag is wet vag. Go find the chick no one else wants to be with (EDIT: and doesnt' have SDTs). Close you eyes and picture the hotest woman you know (not your ex). Same shit. Then move on.
(04-17-2018, 03:16 AM)fly Wrote:  
(04-17-2018, 03:13 AM)gaynigger Wrote:  

bruh she just got done with he man and im up next shes sending me those horny ass snaps again

then why u coming around asking? go for it but don't get whipped, obviously she a thotty and just want dick.
Show her your big fucking cock
Your ex is your ex for a reason. If she still loved you she would've done more than just send you ''horny ass snaps''. Don't make yourself look like a fool by telling her you still love her because it will only make her feel like she's Beyonce and she'll probably brag about it to her friends and laugh about it. Hoes really be like that sometimes.
She hot?...Show me....

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Any love for Creedence Clearwater Revival?? boriszhukov 1 212 04-20-2018, 05:56 PM
Last Post: henry123
  i fucking love ravioli callmecritical 10 442 03-11-2018, 10:44 PM
Last Post: crackshark
  Anyone love the movie RAD zarquon 0 488 08-20-2017, 02:30 PM
Last Post: zarquon
  I love opchan Asik 12 1,683 05-08-2017, 10:38 PM
Last Post: Asik
  Peace, Love, and Meatball Sauce ShrekRape 3 800 09-29-2016, 11:02 PM
Last Post: RitalinRaid