HEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHENJaokwfdsfsdcfsdgfdv
911 WAS SO FUCKING FUNNY SEEING ALL THE LITTLE FUCKING AMERICAN CUNTS DIE IN THE FIRE WAS TOP KEK, I LOVED HOW PEOPLE WERE JUMPING FROM THE BUILDING CUZ THERE WANNABE SUPER MAN HEHEHEHHHE. THE BOSTON BOMBINGS WAS PRETTY FUN AS WELL BECAUSE LIEK PEOPLE DIED HEHEHE THE PEOPLE WHO DONE THE BOMBINGS ARE MY HERO I LOVE THEM SO MUCH BECAUSE THE PARTY DOESN'T STOP UNTIL THEY WALK IN (AYYY WHAT A SHITTY FUCKING PUN AYY LMAO)

IM SUCH A COOL ASS HAXXOR BECAUSE I DDOS WITH CMD IM SO COOL CUZ I DO COLOR A AND TYPE IN PING WWW.FBI.GOV -T -L 10 HAHHAA LMAO FBI'S DDOS PROTECTION SUCKS IM DDOSING THERE SERVERS RIGHT NOW HAHAHA LMAO I NEVER KNEW THE GOVERMENT WAS SO SHIT IM SUCH A COOL GUY AS A VPN I USE FUCKING HOLA AND CYBER GHOST BECAUSE THEY DON'T SELL YOUR BANDWIDTH PLUS CYBER GHOST DOESN'T KEEP NO TRAFFIC LOGS YOU GET THE MOTHER FUCKING IDEA THAT I AM SO FUCKING COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
(06-01-2015, 07:39 PM)Saddam Hussein Wrote:  911 WAS SO FUCKING FUNNY SEEING ALL THE LITTLE FUCKING AMERICAN CUNTS DIE IN THE FIRE WAS TOP KEK, I LOVED HOW PEOPLE WERE JUMPING FROM THE BUILDING CUZ THERE WANNABE SUPER MAN HEHEHEHHHE. THE BOSTON BOMBINGS WAS PRETTY FUN AS WELL BECAUSE LIEK PEOPLE DIED HEHEHE THE PEOPLE WHO DONE THE BOMBINGS ARE MY HERO I LOVE THEM SO MUCH BECAUSE THE PARTY DOESN'T STOP UNTIL THEY WALK IN (AYYY WHAT A SHITTY FUCKING PUN AYY LMAO)

IM SUCH A COOL ASS HAXXOR BECAUSE I DDOS WITH CMD IM SO COOL CUZ I DO COLOR A AND TYPE IN PING WWW.FBI.GOV -T -L 10 HAHHAA LMAO FBI'S DDOS PROTECTION SUCKS IM DDOSING THERE SERVERS RIGHT NOW HAHAHA LMAO I NEVER KNEW THE GOVERMENT WAS SO SHIT IM SUCH A COOL GUY AS A VPN I USE FUCKING HOLA AND CYBER GHOST BECAUSE THEY DON'T SELL YOUR BANDWIDTH PLUS CYBER GHOST DOESN'T KEEP NO TRAFFIC LOGS YOU GET THE MOTHER FUCKING IDEA THAT I AM SO FUCKING COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

up the trash bin you go
k

15chars
YOUR ALL FUCKING JELOUS THAT I MADE CMD IM SUCH A COOL HAXOR
Jesus y u so rude towards my holy warriors :(