Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HASH
Good to all, I have a problem because I am not able to decipher the hash of several passwords. Use several programs and pages online, but in none of the sites I was able to get it. They are more than 10k so I do not know what to do to decipher it. If someone helps me I will be grateful. Regards
if u pay me ill unhash them
(04-12-2018, 12:52 AM)000 Wrote:  if u pay me ill unhash them

What I want is to learn to decipher them
Can you post some hashes here ?
I will hash the first for free rest you pay $5 USD each.
your english is giving me cancer
You haven't even posted what kind of Hash-Algorithms there are involved... any info on this?
Can you post some hashes here ?
kind of hash or sample would indeed be helpful.
try to post some hash first and see what we able to do
Idk that seems unreal... The core thing about hashes is that they are made to be "not decoded" once they are coded. Ofc it depends on the type of the technology that is used to has them for example u should check which hash algs are "leaked" and vulnerable. Ofc there is a "brute force" way to decrypt it - by calculating the hash of every possible string it compare it to yours but i'd need strong machine for that. Also there might be collisions and when you pay to someone for that you should be aware that the decrypted password wont mach cuz of the collision. Before you pay someone be sure that he wont scam you and also you can comment which hash algs is used for those hashes. LOVE!
Fix you english. Fix the font color. Post more/detailed info.