Greetings Friends
by crusechris - July 21, 2020 at 11:24 AM
Shield 
Greetings fellow data miners! I'm not much of a forum poster, but I sure do read a lot of them. I'm new here and felt that an intro would be appropriate. USA based Army Veteran, former SWAT officer, and now doing a bit of sideline infrastructure protection, in the interest of national security. All the while, building a new counterintelligence and security group.
Information is my business and business is good. Not much that I really can say, but I love to collect data and will share anything that won't land me in Federal prison ( Angel ), especially if it will save someone's life. The pleasure is all mine to meet you all....God bless, be safe, and have a great day!
Peace,
CCnull
Welcome on board brother!
Welcome to the forum! Well, interesting intro .
(July 21, 2020 at 05:01 PM)KyeEsquivel Wrote: Welcome on board brother!

Thank you sir..... I will try to get you guys some of our OSINT, etc., plus a few more odds and ends up when I pull my head out of my four points of contact...heh.....just busy actually......  To the powers that be, I did try to upgrade my account with my measley bitcoin account, but not surprisingly, I fucked that all up....I sent an explanation to you guys via proton and my CI email address....I'll get er done soon......Actually, have been registered here since 2019 under the moniker SFSpook or something, but literally forgot it was there.....so......here I is once again! lol

Be safe and always check your six

PS.....My teammates/friends always called me "VC".....as it was easier to say than my last name....

peace

VC

(July 21, 2020 at 05:13 PM)MetaHummer Wrote: Welcome to the forum! Well, interesting intro .

Thank you also my friend......yeah, I have led a fairly complex life over the last 33 years.....an odd group of skill sets from tactical to practical....hahaha......but, as I always say.....I know just enough to get myself screwed up......a true master of none...heh.........learning cool stuff is fun though right?

peace

VC
(July 21, 2020 at 11:24 AM)crusechris Wrote:
Greetings fellow data miners! I'm not much of a forum poster, but I sure do read a lot of them. I'm new here and felt that an intro would be appropriate. USA based Army Veteran, former SWAT officer, and now doing a bit of sideline infrastructure protection, in the interest of national security. All the while, building a new counterintelligence and security group.
Information is my business and business is good. Not much that I really can say, but I love to collect data and will share anything that won't land me in Federal prison ( Angel ), especially if it will save someone's life. The pleasure is all mine to meet you all....God bless, be safe, and have a great day!
Peace,
CCnull

VC welcome to the forum, the pleasure is all ours and
[Image: 200w.webp?cid=ecf05e47jlz3dtqx2mschxgxrl...=200w.webp]
Thank you Dark lord....I appreciate the kind words, but I don't deserve any thanks. As I like to tell folks, " I am not a hero, but had the privilege to have served beside of a WHOLE BUNCH of them.

Peace my brothers
VC

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Greetings riot-s 3 166 September 05, 2020 at 11:11 PM
Last Post: caramelsushi92
Looking to make friends and learn amado 4 282 August 29, 2020 at 02:44 AM
Last Post: unbilioa
Greetings everybody Legolas2828 8 288 July 23, 2020 at 05:56 PM
Last Post: pedro745