Learn about our website mirrors here.
Gpu mining in 2019
by KyeEsquivel - June 05, 2019 at 12:58 PM
Question 
hi what do you thing of gpu mining in 2019. I am still mining with gpus and i think there will be another profitable peek like last year with the etc but this time with grin.
cpu/gpu idk i think it isn't the best optimised for the task, i'm thinking about starting a farm.
In my opinion BIT-minners are better just because they are made to perform one certain task
(June 05, 2019 at 01:13 PM)gwolf043 Wrote: cpu/gpu idk i think it isn't the best optimised for the task, i'm thinking about starting a farm.
In my opinion BIT-minners are better just because they are made to perform one certain task

FPGA is rising again. I saw some FPGA miners on the market i they they look promising
imo bitcoin will keep raising so i would mine in 2019
Not unless free electricity to be honest!
(June 07, 2019 at 08:07 PM)manolo69 Wrote: imo bitcoin will keep raising so i would mine in 2019

I think the same way. and just hold as much as possible.

(June 07, 2019 at 08:22 PM)taigachan Wrote: Not unless free electricity to be honest!

electricity is cheap for me.
Profits are too low for me. 60-70% of the profits is the cost of the electricity, so i'm guessing everyone who's mining right now is holding coins to sell later on.
Not unless free electricity to be honest!
imo bitcoin will keep raising so i would mine in 2019
I think the whole mining scene is too saturated now unless you put down serious bucks
Yea the mining scene was so saturated the price of GPUs went up, what a time period I missed :( lol
(August 09, 2019 at 01:56 AM)L33THACKER105 Wrote: Yea the mining scene was so saturated the price of GPUs went up, what a time period I missed :( lol

i think a new wave is approaching right now

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Good GPU? thatonecoolguy 4 931 January 24, 2019 at 06:07 PM
Last Post: rftiiv15