Google vs DuckDuckgo
by astute - October 28, 2020 at 10:13 AM
Hello,

I was trying some google droks in duckduckgo, which worked very well. But the number of results are not good as it was getting in Google. is there any dork list just like GHDB but specifically for DDG ? 

I Just feel DDG should have grown big as of now. But its not. Why there is still craze of google even if everyone knows that they are being tracked/loggws ?

Anyway, Please share the dorks for DDG, if anyone knows any. Thankx
I use duckduckgo as main, most browsers allow you to search in diferent browsers with just a letter ("d something" will search in duckduckgo and "g something" will search in google) so if you cant find something you can just change.
(October 28, 2020 at 10:13 AM)astute Wrote: Hello,

I was trying some google droks in duckduckgo, which worked very well. But the number of results are not good as it was getting in Google. is there any dork list just like GHDB but specifically for DDG ? 

I Just feel DDG should have grown big as of now. But its not. Why there is still craze of google even if everyone knows that they are being tracked/loggws ?

Anyway, Please share the dorks for DDG, if anyone knows any. Thankx

duckduckgo for privacy concerned searches and google for anything else.
I agree, duckduck for privacy, I never use google unless its random work stuff.
(October 29, 2020 at 11:38 AM)NewDawn8 Wrote: I agree, duckduck for privacy, I never use google unless its random work stuff.

Yeah google good for searching for stuff like particular sites you forgot about without having to type all the stupid keywords and go to next pages
I do use Google for some stuff that I'm not bothered too much about.. It's not ideal but eh.

Definitely keep the weird stuff to DuckDuckGo though.
I use DDG as my main search engine because of privacy reasons
but if I need to search up facts or something for school i use Google. Its simply just better for that.
I only use bing coz it gives me MS reward points that pay for my Xbox live.
(October 29, 2020 at 05:50 PM)Sunsingerlock Wrote: I only use bing coz it gives me MS reward points that pay for my Xbox live.

I wasn't even aware that this was a thing.
i usually use google but when i have to search up some spicy stuff I use ddg
DuckDuckGo. I also sometimes use Startpage when I want to get Google results, but don't wanna use Google.
I rarely use duckduckgo :(