Good customer service, met them in Cali
by jerryrice1 - October 22, 2020 at 09:18 AM
..........,.. pharmacy-4life.com  ..............
Is this a paid ad for big pharmaaaa?
(October 22, 2020 at 11:49 AM)Sunsingerlock Wrote: Is this a paid ad for big pharmaaaa?

Nah, just looks like a scam to me.
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: 4 Months (2m, 3w, 4d remaining).
Ban Reason: > Spamming, Constantly harassing, stalking and flaming a member(s), Disrespecting RaidForums or its Staff members, Reporting posts without a good reason, repeatedly accusing users of scamming without any actual evidence.
It's a giveaway when they sell their ecstasy with their benzos
This is a scam or a shitpost... or Both
(October 23, 2020 at 12:05 PM)ChunkButter Wrote: It's a giveaway when they sell their ecstasy with their benzos

Really? have you tried?
Hello, I want to offer you a site that helped me a lot. I still work with them, I have my own small business selling clothes and there was a need for user support. The company outsourced customer service small business helped me and I was satisfied with their services. 24/7 customer support provided by experienced team and all the people love it, recommend you

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Found Distributed Denial of Secrets Data directory (Maybe helpful to few of them) mimyself 5 242 January 29, 2021 at 07:42 AM
Last Post: L33THACKER105
If you had a dozen new computers, what would you do with them? Ecopirate 16 1,060 March 08, 2020 at 10:44 AM
Last Post: xacces
i have 8400 credits what can i / should i do with them? DonJuji 36 2,006 November 29, 2019 at 12:25 PM
Last Post: HairyPineapple