Girls with makeup or without.
by Miskvo - August 31, 2019 at 04:54 PM
without for sureeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
(August 31, 2019 at 10:35 PM)STARTEXMISLEAD Wrote:
(August 31, 2019 at 09:04 PM)CocoE Wrote:
(August 31, 2019 at 06:15 PM)STARTEXMISLEAD Wrote: Without, Makeup is essentially false advertisement and naturally selection occurs over time.
We are attracted to humour , intelligence , strength and looks.
By faking those things the weak that naturally get breeded out over time continue to exist. 
Looks wouldn't be an issue if we just didn't love makeup so much overtime people would generally look better as more children grew up from their parents and gained their genetic strengths lets not forget to mention the fact that people have no idea what they are actually putting on their face half the time.

Lmfao mans said makeup is false advertisement. Anyways some girls really enjoy doing their makeup it's not just about looks believe it or not. For me it's a way to be creative and I don't feel like I have to wear makeup to look good. I don't even wear any makeup to work these days.

Yeah thats great and all but the whole point of being on this earth is to benift the human race and its understanding of our perception of existence.  If you are not going to do that through a science of computing field you are limited to breeding and sustaining our race by helping culture survive, education, Medical, or food and supplies, These can all be achieved in different ways and most people dont realise that they need to focus on these things due to the fact that we live without a defined goal. We still struggle with simple science and our we can be killed in thousands of different ways no matter the situation we are in. If something terrible happend right now we would get wiped out extremely quickly.

I can't tell if you're being serious or not I've been away from rf for way too long :(
(September 01, 2019 at 06:51 PM)CocoE Wrote:
(August 31, 2019 at 10:35 PM)STARTEXMISLEAD Wrote:
(August 31, 2019 at 06:15 PM)STARTEXMISLEAD Wrote: Without, Makeup is essentially false advertisement and naturally selection occurs over time.
By faking those things the weak that naturally get breeded out over time continue to exist. 
Looks wouldn't be an issue if we just didn't love makeup so much overtime people would generally look better as more children grew up from their parents and gained their genetic strengths lets not forget to mention the fact that people have no idea what they are actually putting on their face half the time.

Lmfao mans said makeup is false advertisement. Anyways some girls really enjoy doing their makeup it's not just about looks believe it or not. For me it's a way to be creative and I don't feel like I have to wear makeup to look good. I don't even wear any makeup to work these days.

Yeah thats great and all but the whole point of being on this earth is to benift the human race and its understanding of our perception of existence.  If you are not going to do that through a science of computing field you are limited to breeding and sustaining our race by helping culture survive, education, Medical, or food and supplies, These can all be achieved in different ways and most people dont realise that they need to focus on these things due to the fact that we live without a defined goal. We still struggle with simple science and our we can be killed in thousands of different ways no matter the situation we are in. If something terrible happend right now we would get wiped out extremely quickly.

I can't tell if you're being serious or not I've been away from rf for way too long :(

Im being serious unless you believe in god or something then theres no logical explanation as to how to live otherwise.
God is kind of dumb or at least as far as god is depicted.

To be honest it’s mostly about the creativity but there are some girls & boys that take it overboard, I’m trying to ask people the question would they rather have their partner use makeup for good looks or go all natural, I respect you very much for using it for something better than all for the beauty.
i don`t like makeup its fake and not so beautiful
Entirely depends on the developing situation. you want a bit of make up before, and after. if you get what I mean.
Depends on what they look like without
Without is definitely better than too much, always.
no makeup 100% if they wear makeup they're probably ugly
well it is completely dependent on how she looks
i like makup if she can do it good and don`t overdo it
I had an ex that NEEDED make up to be beautiful. She scrubbed up well, but once the make up was off, she looked like a bug eyed alien.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
With or without ice? mastergerber 31 650 January 15, 2020 at 01:14 PM
Last Post: behroon
What kind of girls do you like? shaot0020 29 989 August 15, 2019 at 09:11 PM
Last Post: 0x00000000E
Earn bitcoin free without investment Jamesben 0 392 May 11, 2019 at 05:44 AM
Last Post: Jamesben