Ghosty APK - Instagram 'Stalker' App
by nmapthis - November 20, 2019 at 09:44 PM
App/Apk Name: Ghosty (ghosty.apk)
Version: 1.4.5
Size: 3.3MB

This creepy app was recently in the news big time and dropped off the Google play store after Facebook/Instagram legal team threatened the developer:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-50461681

I've been able to get hold of the APK of the latest version before it disappeared

Download Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: Permanent (N/A).
Ban Reason: Scamming
Well if its down, then my guess is that the server must be down as well and the API keys must have been revoked. Isn't that the case? is there anything valueble in the apk?
Last time I checked it was working fine. I don't think they used the traditional method in the code and could have quite easily have changed the API keys and used a brand new app to keep it going.
Thank you for share Smile
ok, I won't argue about the API thing as I don't know how they handle it and I can't be bothered enough to go find out. It just seems to me that if the API keys are revoked, all users need to allow permissions again.
it doesn't work, same thing for the apk mods
Until they get new API keys
Btw the app is out there if anyone cares to look for it.
the app is doesnt work ....... thanks for the share
Hmmm idk if this is still alive
(February 03, 2020 at 02:27 PM)Tamster Wrote: Oh, I heard about this app, at some point it was talked about a lot about social networks. But I would be wary of it, my friend somehow downloaded it, and then he cannot delete it, it gave some error. And he had to use a third-party uninstaller to solve this problem, after that he does not download such applications.
  Thank you for the information but I'm curious to know if it is worth it to pay for the premium version of an uninstaller. Has anyone paid for it?
If use this apk for free or only pay?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Is there any app for auto create subtitle when listening to Podcast (Spotify) b00l 1 140 July 25, 2020 at 11:14 PM
Last Post: randomuser01234
modding android app suggestions ci9her 1 116 July 16, 2020 at 04:09 AM
Last Post: iamron
Is it possible to view private Instagram posts using Instagram++? AndersBreivik 4 384 July 15, 2020 at 04:07 PM
Last Post: carnage00666