Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Get Any gift card for free
Hahaha yeah interesting idea!
Gay because the people will not buy the card bcuz its already scratched off
(11-27-2017, 10:41 PM)ghailx Wrote:  Gay because the people will not buy the card bcuz its already scratched off

Faggot bcuz u don't even know to conceal it after or fully scratch off so it isn't obvious ya dumb cunt
brilliant. will try it tomorrow. hope work in my country Smile)
(11-27-2017, 07:11 PM)SEToolkit4lyfe Wrote:  
(11-27-2017, 07:28 AM)angryhandkerchief Wrote:  If you scratch it off pretty cleanly, I'm pretty sure that a lot of people may fall for this. Also, I wonder if the cashiers check before the customer pays.

People definitely will but the cashiers might not, trick is to go to a new cashier or one that is very busy so they might quickly swipe it.

First off. Love the concept, but I have a few additional question. The statement above says that the cashier might not check, "go to a new cashier or one that is very busy" but you aren't the one that is going to be buying the card? Why would the person who is buying the card try to go to a new cashier and do what you are suggesting?

As for the person that said that no one will buy it if the scratched part is gone...I agree with you. OP might have added that part as I feel that it is valuable to the plan. I googled how one might do this and of course there is a DIY on youtiube for moms that have too much free time.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0xDwDYC4Hw

Additionally OP if you had more details on the php program I think that would be helpful for some.

Thank you for posting.
(12-18-2017, 12:56 AM)Goten1994 Wrote:  
(11-27-2017, 07:11 PM)SEToolkit4lyfe Wrote:  
(11-27-2017, 07:28 AM)angryhandkerchief Wrote:  If you scratch it off pretty cleanly, I'm pretty sure that a lot of people may fall for this. Also, I wonder if the cashiers check before the customer pays.

People definitely will but the cashiers might not, trick is to go to a new cashier or one that is very busy so they might quickly swipe it.

First off. Love the concept, but I have a few additional question. The statement above says that the cashier might not check, "go to a new cashier or one that is very busy" but you aren't the one that is going to be buying the card? Why would the person who is buying the card try to go to a new cashier and do what you are suggesting?

As for the person that said that no one will buy it if the scratched part is gone...I agree with you. OP might have added that part as I feel that it is valuable to the plan. I googled how one might do this and of course there is a DIY on youtiube for moms that have too much free time.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0xDwDYC4Hw

Additionally OP if you had more details on the php program I think that would be helpful for some.

Thank you for posting.

METHOD IS NO LONGER WORKING!
PLAYSTAION NOW BLOCKS TOO MANY REQUESTS.
(08-14-2017, 01:42 PM)uberbraganca Wrote:  who's dumb enough to activate such scratched cards?

You could always setup loads and loads of them in different shops and then wait.
OMG This is a freaking amazing idea. Thanks!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Trick to Get Elegant Themes Annual Plan for just $19 (Actual Price: $89) untraineddragon 0 49 Yesterday, 08:26 PM
Last Post: untraineddragon
  Make ANY BITCOIN Per Hour Using Telegram! (Tested Myself)w/ Proof 8Letters 20 3,498 03-12-2019, 12:21 AM
Last Post: rf6686rf
Bell WESTERN UNION AND CREDIT CARD LOADING AND TRANSFER marcianohacker 1 165 03-11-2019, 03:11 PM
Last Post: secretsquirell
  [Guide] Make 50$-300$ easily on Auto-Pilot without any Hard work. slayerr008 3 903 02-26-2019, 12:05 AM
Last Post: rexstacy
  Resources to get free resources :) fallensky519 0 121 02-17-2019, 05:16 PM
Last Post: fallensky519