Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Get Any gift card for free
Go to your local electronics store that sells gift cards(bigger stores are recommended), Go into a corner and flip over the gift card(scratch the thing if needed for code), once you have the code put back the card at the front.

Since these cards are only legible by activation you have to take a screen shot of the code and create a program that spams a form (php i think) that keeps trying to redeem the code through whatever website you redeem the code from.

Once someone falls into the trap and buys the card and activates the code at the cash register, your from will be accepted and the given amount will be added to your account.

Have Fun! 

Please give me a positive rep if this helped you!
Never thought about this lol. Really smart.
(08-05-2017, 10:50 PM)SEToolkit4lyfe Wrote:  Go to your local electronics store that sells gift cards(bigger stores are recommended), Go into a corner and flip over the gift card(scratch the thing if needed for code), once you have the code put back the card at the front.

Since these cards are only legible by activation you have to take a screen shot of the code and create a program that spams a form (php i think) that keeps trying to redeem the code through whatever website you redeem the code from.

Once someone falls into the trap and buys the card and activates the code at the cash register, your from will be accepted and the given amount will be added to your account.

Have Fun! 

Please give me a positive rep if this helped you!
Thanks!
Genius move, I don't know if any store does this in my country, but I would definitely try it out!
(08-08-2017, 06:41 PM)belenz Wrote:  Genius move, I don't know if any store does this in my country, but I would definitely try it out!
Glad you like it!
Let's hope this works.
Let's hope this works.
wow, very clever .. I guess I am heading to the mall now
Woah, hope that this works Tongue
who's dumb enough to activate such scratched cards?
Genius move, I don't know if any store does this in my country, but I would definitely try it out!
(08-14-2017, 01:42 PM)uberbraganca Wrote:  who's dumb enough to activate such scratched cards?

Don't underestimate human stupidity

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Get private numbers for verifying accounts BeffJezos 0 95 05-20-2019, 06:46 AM
Last Post: BeffJezos
  Gaining Access to Card Data Using the Windows Domain to Bypass Firewalls zlillymp 0 106 04-24-2019, 11:49 PM
Last Post: zlillymp
  How to Find Direct Download Link To Any Movie valentinbvro 2 216 04-13-2019, 08:16 PM
Last Post: spyroayylmao
  Best way to get money raidflacs2k 3 217 03-27-2019, 12:08 AM
Last Post: emailsnipper
  HOW TO GET GOOGLE CLOUD VPS valentinbvro 0 156 03-24-2019, 01:08 PM
Last Post: valentinbvro