Get $1 Every 48 hours On AutoPilot - Easily Scaleable
by PhotoGallery - October 08, 2020 at 10:53 PM
Yeah yeah, title seems sketch and all, but nope, not clickbait. You can legit make $17 every month by just investing $9 and doing no effort, and best thing is, it's scaleable.

Available plans - Invest $9 BTC - Get $17 Paypal within a month

How it works:
Basically my investment service is about Pepcoin.com. For the ones who don't know what Pepcoin is, it's a website owned by Pepsi that allows you to scan snacks or drinks codes and get paid for every scan you make.
I have a bot that I run twice a day that scans 3 codes on every Pepcoin account I have in my list. Every code is worth 0.19$, and I can scan 3 codes max every day for a total of 0.57$. All the Pepcoin accounts are linked to a PayPal/Venmo account and once the balance of the Pepcoin account reaches the 1$ mark, the system automatically cashes out the 1$ into the PayPal/Venmo that is linked to the Pepcoin account.
So every 48 hours people get 1$ delivered to their PayPal/Venmo accounts, and if I do that for a month then the total profit is 17$ (0.57$ * 30).

HOW TO SCALE IT

As PepCoin doesnt allow more than 1 paypal account to be used, I offer paypal accounts (as a seperate service) for an extreamly cheap price.

Canadian paypal accounts ( A guide will be provided )
PP + SSN + PASSPORT + DoB VERIFICAION + PHONE VERIFIED : 9.99$[Can be upgraded to a vcc afterwards] [VPS Can be purchased]
Pricing:
1x account - $12 each
10x accounts - $10 each
100x accounts - $8 each

So lets do that math, if you purchse 100 paypal accounts, $8 each you would pay $800 then you would pay $9 for each of the 100 accounts that would be $900, totalling $1700 so on the first month you would not make any profit, but you wouldnt have lost any money, but the second month you still have the paypal accounts but you would still pay the $900, and at the end of the money you would get $1700 which means you have a pure $800 net profit

To purchase paypal accounts open a ticket

To learn more about this or to start investing into this please join this discord https://discord.gg/pJ5k2S3
Why sell the PayPal account with $8 when you can make $17 instead ?
(October 08, 2020 at 11:36 PM)ratingsbag Wrote: Why sell the PayPal account with $8 when you can make $17 instead ?
I got an accounts supplier, so why not? I already make profit with this myself. But I can make more by offering this service.
It seems like the basic risk is to gamble on expected returns with current investments, but it feels like there's something unreasonable about that.
(October 09, 2020 at 07:09 AM)tdd99769 Wrote: It seems like the basic risk is to gamble on expected returns with current investments, but it feels like there's something unreasonable about that.
It isn't unexpected returns, it's a garunteed $17 per month
Start investing risk free today!
Start investing risk free today!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
I will Remove eBay negatives from your account within 24-48 hours TheBeast7x 6 567 February 08, 2021 at 12:23 AM
Last Post: domainerz
SELLING ✨Proxies.blue ✨Unlimited Datacenter Proxies ✨ Free trial ✨ Works on every site ✨ Slassher 3 182 December 26, 2020 at 05:14 PM
Last Post: ConFeD
Receive Full Data Bases Every Day - VIP SUSCRIPTION PREMIUM teamkelvinsecteam 3 731 December 07, 2020 at 01:31 PM
Last Post: andriajuliette