GayForum Database - Leaked, Download!
by Badabom - May 16, 2020 at 03:30 PM
Hello RaidForums Community,
Today I have uploaded the GayForum Database for you to download for free, thanks for reading and enjoy!

|Notes|
In 2020 a file belonging to a german forum for homosexuals GayForum.com, surfaced on RaidForums by user @Badabom. This file appears to be from 2015 and consists of 13,920 accounts containing email addresses and plaintext passwords among other things.

Compromised data: Usernames, Email Addresses, IP Addresses, Passwords, Age

ContentsSpoiler
This download consists of 1 .CSV file, this dump's passwords are being stored in plaintext form. The .7z File's MD5 Hash is A331F3F109E01FBE9C7899E9C7D0BEBC. Total record count of 13920.
usid,uslan,parent_id,use_ueid,pro_prid,res_reid,web_weid,uslogin,uspassword,usemail,usminutes,usfreeminutes,usviewfetch,usautologin,usageverify,usreferer,usprogress,usip,ustype,usadded,usrepeat,usrepeattill,ustestaccount,mkt_mkid,usupdated,usfirstpay
Downloads Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

@thekilob your data got hacked bro
lmfao great share bro keep it up.
(May 16, 2020 at 03:32 PM)0x0x0 Wrote: @thekilob your data got hacked bro

damn bro i need to fix this asap
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: Permanent (N/A).
Ban Reason: > User was warned repeatedly not to spam appeals. He proceeds to continue attempting to harass users and staff. Overall toxic member of the community.
This thread has been moved to the Official subforum.
This means the data has been verified and compressed by me assuring the smallest possible size furthermore it will be delivered by us and kept online indefinitely.

> Official Database Index <
@thekilob why is your name in this db ?
Ban Reason: Scamming - https://raidforums.com/Thread-Scam-Report-against-LORD-BEERUS-80 - $56 - https://pastebin.com/raw/5YFtcNTg
(November 07, 2020 at 04:48 PM)roriquri Wrote: @thekilob why is your name in this db ?

Hilarious, infuriatingly funny!
Ban Reason: > User was warned repeatedly not to spam appeals. He proceeds to continue attempting to harass users and staff. Overall toxic member of the community.
That is very cool I have to search if my cousin email is there
guys they got me in the db ........
thats amazing thanksfor the list!
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
dont got credit buh i need this can someone help out

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
MySpace Database - Leaked, Download! Omnipotent 266 92,632 49 minutes ago
Last Post: Gorgojos
000Webhost Database - Leaked, Download! Loki 517 137,155 58 minutes ago
Last Post: Akinori
Facebook Data Leak 533M Records - Leaked, Download! TomLiner 1,397 361,588 1 hour ago
Last Post: rayvsvsba