Gay tendencies
by OP_CHAN - 07-11-2019, 08:51 AM
Biography of OP_CHAN

Ive never liked the idea of someone being gay . Its not natural,  its betrayal to nature. Swx , reproduction only works between man and woman. 

Ive held onto this view for as long as I can remember . I used to freak out when another boy would even brush his skin against mine on accident..i had to quit football and baseball because of all the slap assing . It was fucking gross ! These strong bursts of passion i hold so dear , or so i thought....

You see , we as non primate animals in the class of homo sapiens have to eat food just like other living species to survive . This strong connection to food is what shook me to my core and opened my heart to reason . I remember it like it was yesterday. Mom brought home a new batch of bananas,  i came running down the stairs anticipating the sweet moment i get too finally wrap my wet lips around the tip of the fallic shaped banana.  So sweet , all the way down to its gooey core center ..mmm...In this moment a thought came to me " is this gay"? 

Of course not ! Nothing wrong with eating bananas...but i know the truth ..ive been god damned lien to myself ! The very first time I sunk my teeth unto the tip of the banana , out of NATURAL INSTINCT ! ! I couldnt help but to think....Is this what a penis feels like ? ...in your mouth ??? No ! Stop OP CHAN ! ..i said to myself ...you musnt think like this ...i couldnt stop the urge though ..the thought ate at me the next fear years ..i could never shake the mental image of a cock in my mouth everytime i ate a banana ..it got worst as the years went by.

Masturbation changed for me  , i found myself with a deeper love for my own short penis ...wishing it was long enough to ....well...thats a story for another time ...the fact of the story is ...gay tendencies are made up by the liberal media and i for one , am surely not gay. Thats all that matters.
(07-11-2019, 08:51 AM)OP_CHAN Wrote: Biography of OP_CHAN

Ive never liked the idea of someone being gay . Its not natural,  its betrayal to nature. Swx , reproduction only works between man and woman. 

Ive held onto this view for as long as I can remember . I used to freak out when another boy would even brush his skin against mine on accident..i had to quit football and baseball because of all the slap assing . It was fucking gross ! These strong bursts of passion i hold so dear , or so i thought....

You see , we as non primate animals in the class of homo sapiens have to eat food just like other living species to survive . This strong connection to food is what shook me to my core and opened my heart to reason . I remember it like it was yesterday. Mom brought home a new batch of bananas,  i came running down the stairs anticipating the sweet moment i get too finally wrap my wet lips around the tip of the fallic shaped banana.  So sweet , all the way down to its gooey core center ..mmm...In this moment a thought came to me " is this gay"? 

Of course not ! Nothing wrong with eating bananas...but i know the truth ..ive been god damned lien to myself ! The very first time I sunk my teeth unto the tip of the banana , out of NATURAL INSTINCT ! ! I couldnt help but to think....Is this what a penis feels like ? ...in your mouth ??? No ! Stop OP CHAN ! ..i said to myself ...you musnt think like this ...i couldnt stop the urge though ..the thought ate at me the next fear years ..i could never shake the mental image of a cock in my mouth everytime i ate a banana ..it got worst as the years went by.

Masturbation changed for me  , i found myself with a deeper love for my own short penis ...wishing it was long enough to ....well...thats a story for another time ...the fact of the story is ...gay tendencies are made up by the liberal media and i for one , am surely not gay. Thats all that matters.

you never will be sure :D by your story :D
...fuhhhh.....True ztory

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Can't stop me being gay here faggotape Gaz 2 252 02-08-2019, 03:08 AM
Last Post: Gaz
Buzzsaw has BIG GAY Tac 9 897 03-03-2018, 03:46 AM
Last Post: Shabow
hi I'm gay Rory 8 980 08-12-2017, 01:13 AM
Last Post: Rory