GateHub Database - Leaked, Download
by Troy Hunt - October 25, 2019 at 10:12 AM
Shield 
Hello RaidForums Community,
Today I have uploaded the GateHub Database for you to download for free, thanks for reading and enjoy!

[Image: RF_yT5L.png]

|Notes|
In October 2019, 1.4M accounts from the cryptocurrency wallet service GateHub were posted to a popular hacking forum. GateHub had previously acknowledged a data breach in June, albeit with a smaller number of impacted accounts. Data from the breach included email addresses, mnemonic phrases, wallet hashes and passwords stored as bcrypt hashes.

Compromised data: 2 Factor Auth Keys, Emails, Password Hashes (bcrypt), Mnemonic Phrases and Wallet Hashes.

ContentsSpoiler
This database is provided in .rdb format but you can use any text editor to open it such as glogg.  The .7z File's MD5 Hash is CD69DF5E8B142C8060D89CE6FB48E0AC. Total record count of 2848245.
Database Downloads Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

This is some unique leak,
Thanks for this l0l
hello to all people

I'm writing this letter because I have to tell you the truth. There is currently a big misconception about me the real GnosticPlayers.
But to understand you must first find out the past. GnosticPlayers is not one person but two people behind the identity. Me that is writing this letter and GnosticPlayers1 who started this whole drama. To separate the two of us you can call me Gabriel and call GnosticPlayers1 for Nclay because it's our true identity. I have known Nclay since 2015 and have always admired his skills. We have been very good close friends for many years. We met several times in real life because we come from the same country and we have nothing secret to each other. We knew everything about each other and we trusted each other. Nclay was the mastermind behind all the hacks and executed them all on his own. But since this is all he knows he did not know what to do with the databases he hacked and how to brought money. It was my first idea was to sell it on the black market is when I first created the GnosticPlayers identity in the dream market. My idea was to sell databases that nclay was hacking. He was very happy and loved this idea. He didn't once say no to that as long as he got the money he wanted. Also at this time we joined Rawdata / DDB his real name Maxime Thalet and helped us sell databases and gave us new ideas. Everything was fine until Nclay broke through GateHub and stole $ 10 million. Since we always shared money for everything before then Nclay was generous enough and gave me and Maxime 1/3 of each. We've all received about $ 4 million each. But this is where the problem began. Nclay became very irresponsible with his share of money and spent everything to buy 3 luxury cars for himself and gave a lot of money to his friends for free. But they were all fake friends who were just friends with Nclay because he was rich and had money and was exploiting him for money. After buying his cars and giving the rest to his fake friend he had no money left. There he became greedy and began to regret his decision that he give Me and Maxim $ 3 million each. He began asking us to give back his money or ask if he could have back it to a large extent. Of course since he was a friend of ours we gave him $ 500,000 from both me and Maxime but he refused to accept the money because of his greed and said he was asking for half of it. He wanted us paid him back for $ 3 million. We did not accept that and at that moment was angry and began to blackmail and threat for me and Maxim. If we don't do what he wants and return the money he gave us as a pledge of friendship he will reveal our information to the public and fuck our lives. We did not listen to him and ignored him because we thought he was deceiving and would not do such a stupid thing. Since Nclay really has something wrong in his brain he really did. As noted he has published all the databases for free and voluntarily distributed my and Maximes information. He presents Me and Maxime as the main actors behind his actions while in fact the only major role in this case is himself only and none else. He has published a lot of false and fake information that he was Gabriel but in real is actually me. He is posing as us using our information to get us in trouble as a revenge. He framed everyone except himself. He has also broadcast the names of many others who have played no part in the process or who have never been involved in anything simply to confuse people and spread false information. His words should not be reliable and honest. This is the truth and you can believe me or not. Everything else said by a sick liar is wrong and only tries to frame others.
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: Permanent (N/A).
Ban Reason: multi accounting
good share man I like this a lot.
(October 25, 2019 at 06:29 PM)DDB Wrote: [quote="GnosticPlayers2" pid='1164334' dateline='1572009983']
hello to all people

I'm writing this letter because I have to tell you the truth. There is currently a big misconception about me the real GnosticPlayers.
But to understand you must first find out the past. GnosticPlayers is not one person but two people behind the identity. Me that is writing this letter and GnosticPlayers1 who started this whole drama. To separate the two of us you can call me Gabriel and call GnosticPlayers1 for Nclay because it's our true identity. I have known Nclay since 2015 and have always admired his skills. We have been very good close friends for many years. We met several times in real life because we come from the same country and we have nothing secret to each other. We knew everything about each other and we trusted each other. Nclay was the mastermind behind all the hacks and executed them all on his own. But since this is all he knows he did not know what to do with the databases he hacked and how to brought money. It was my first idea was to sell it on the black market is when I first created the GnosticPlayers identity in the dream market. My idea was to sell databases that nclay was hacking. He was very happy and loved this idea. He didn't once say no to that as long as he got the money he wanted. Also at this time we joined Rawdata / DDB his real name Maxime Thalet and helped us sell databases and gave us new ideas. Everything was fine until Nclay broke through GateHub and stole $ 10 million. Since we always shared money for everything before then Nclay was generous enough and gave me and Maxime 1/3 of each. We've all received about $ 4 million each. But this is where the problem began. Nclay became very irresponsible with his share of money and spent everything to buy 3 luxury cars for himself and gave a lot of money to his friends for free. But they were all fake friends who were just friends with Nclay because he was rich and had money and was exploiting him for money. After buying his cars and giving the rest to his fake friend he had no money left. There he became greedy and began to regret his decision that he give Me and Maxim $ 3 million each. He began asking us to give back his money or ask if he could have back it to a large extent. Of course since he was a friend of ours we gave him $ 500,000 from both me and Maxime but he refused to accept the money because of his greed and said he was asking for half of it. He wanted us paid him back for $ 3 million. We did not accept that and at that moment was angry and began to blackmail and threat for me and Maxim. If we don't do what he wants and return the money he gave us as a pledge of friendship he will reveal our information to the public and fuck our lives. We did not listen to him and ignored him because we thought he was deceiving and would not do such a stupid thing. Since Nclay really has something wrong in his brain he really did. As noted he has published all the databases for free and voluntarily distributed my and Maximes information. He presents Me and Maxime as the main actors behind his actions while in fact the only major role in this case is himself only and none else. He has published a lot of false and fake information that he was Gabriel but in real is actually me. He is posing as us using our information to get us in trouble as a revenge. He framed everyone except himself. He has also broadcast the names of many others who have played no part in the process or who have never been involved in anything simply to confuse people and spread false information. His words should not be reliable and honest. This is the truth and you can believe me or not. Everything else said by a sick liar is wrong and only tries to frame others.

Don't fall on this trap now he try to make two new identity because he understand all the mistake he maked.
This guy is crazy, he need go hell he try to use me for justify his action but he just want the fame.
I never did this anything to gnostic / nclay  / gabriel (same person ) i never been helped him for all this hack he did all himself  and now he try to say it's me the problem.
Don't listen to this guy let me paste his real dox here. ( verified info)

Redacted
(October 25, 2019 at 06:50 PM)DDB Wrote: He just tries to manipulate all of us, as he said I know him since a long time,  i know who he is. and how he act.
All he wanted it's to get a pussy ( he never gonna have)  and he wanted expensive car.
Which girl wants a bipolar guy who accuses for nothing? I just tried to be a friend, i never asked anything of him i already argue with him in the past and he always comes back to me.
But now it's finished, i am done by this guy he wants always make the problem and try to act a man but he is the worst bitch of this world.
Gabriel, you know too you gonna go jail alone because you said "you did everything and i did nothing"
Snitch, Snitch much as you can it's okay
Now you just acting crazy guy in front of everyone  i am disappointed.
Good bye bro i wish only good for you even if you a bitch but more because you have serious mental problem.
I am not like all this drama, i asked nothing and he brings me into this.

So, for my final word.
Nclay, Gabriel, Gnosticplayers 1 & 2 are the same person and the dox is 100% real ( you can go to his house and you gonna see expensive car) btw he store all funds in blockchain.com without any security

I know soon he will regret but it's fine you wanted war you will have it.

can yall stop over complicating this and shitposting I feel like all of these accounts including yours are all the same person this is really starting to piss me off you are all acting like fucking paki cunts.
(October 25, 2019 at 06:29 PM)DDB Wrote: [quote="GnosticPlayers2" pid='1164334' dateline='1572009983']
hello to all people

Don't fall on this trap now he try to make two new identity because he understand all the mistake he maked.
This guy is crazy, he need go hell he try to use me for justify his action but he just want the fame.
I never did this anything to gnostic / nclay  / gabriel (same person ) i never been helped him for all this hack he did all himself  and now he try to say it's me the problem.
Don't listen to this guy let me paste his real dox here. ( verified info)
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhah
for people that want to know what's in this:
example rowSpoiler
jsoned.rdb:"users:id:ffffe941-b78e-42f1-a904-d9e35296e8da":{"locked":"false","password":"$2a$10$KaBTtThJMfDyYs2MxRLrRenQabIyisTxmG/O/V6Uc7CUi0s8zlrJK","admin":"false","id":"ffffe941-b78e-42f1-a904-d9e35296e8da","createdAt":"2018-01-17T16:14:16.384Z","updatedAt":"2018-01-17T16:18:20.793Z","deleted":"false","email":"[email protected]","name":"xogh","activated":"true","activatedAt":"2018-01-17T16:14:50.118Z","meta":"{\"master_key\":\"MD9XDLp3f8qaFoWuMGSw164Hkr9I9QxX7RM+gu+o2wG34go0IAe451dRt0MRNi07y4h8uzXKggrvNyHv8aO06A==\",\"master_key_salt\":\"YsYf0POJABPhEqaHNtWNCQ==\",\"master_key_iterations\":20000,\"mnemonic\":\"iSoi0bMXF38ErNeMFh2aQ9oN8tADXZOPbj9JEASBdjLjOAl/ilgL2g4Grt5Xh19QmdGvVKS3Lk+pcDHNrMS5Eg==\",\"mnemonic_hash\":\"$2a$10$UHfO7XjsY1wRWuhskqidOuK2mucJMB1u5l6EzbKpL78J/EbnyEwrq\",\"document_key_encrypted_gatehub\":\"-----BEGIN PGP MESSAGE-----\\r\\nVersion: OpenPGP.js v1.6.2\\r\\nComment: http://openpgpjs.org\\r\\n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\\nU+eQG9NSgjaLPw0trOhpKMRVpr7/Ey65kkVCDiiw6Rqz\\r\\n=3C6E\\r\\n-----END PGP MESSAGE-----\\r\\n\"}"},
Prompt regular expressions for email:hash pls
thank you for sharing this!
This thread has been moved to the Official subforum.
This means the data has been verified and compressed by me assuring the smallest possible size furthermore it will be delivered by us and kept online indefinitely.

> Official Database Index <

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Turkish Citizenship Database - Leaked, Download! Omnipotent 193 44,547 4 hours ago
Last Post: whitestar24
Foreverpp Database - Leaked, Download! [Exclusive] RawCat 13 4,294 6 hours ago
Last Post: sammye82
Cracked.TO Database - Leaked, Download! [Exclusive] Omnipotent 273 45,440 7 hours ago
Last Post: Mutautas