Gaming PC build guide 2019
by white_devil - November 15, 2019 at 07:47 PM
It's team red all the way with our Gaming PC build guide.

Enough fooling around, we're dialing up graphics settings and ready to start having our rig push some big-boy resolutions, which means it's time to take another look at our gaming PC build guide. Getting the ball rolling with a rig of this caliber is gonna take some decent capital to get things started, around $1,000. Expanding our budget obviously gives us more options, so before we get started, you may want to check out our guides to the best AMD motherboards and the best CPUs for gaming to point yourself in the right direction.
]For this particular project, we'd like to end up with a rig that can push 60 fps at 1080p with the graphics settings pushed to their limit. The catch is we'd like to stay within the realm of about $1,000 on all of our components. Our mid-tier gaming build has flipped to team red and has some solid headroom for upgrades with compatibility for 3rd generation Ryzen processors and a modular PSU with wattage to spare. A fun little bonus we get from an AMD processor is the ability to try our hand at overclocking our system for some added performance.

Just like our other build guides, our budget doesn't account for added peripherals like the best gaming monitor or a Windows license, important things to consider if you're building a setup from scratch. You can get around some of these costs if you're upgrading by migrating an instance of windows from a previous build, but it's always a smart idea to set aside a little extra cash for fun accessories and peripherals.
How is this a Gaming PC Build guide? It told me nothing.

You understand what the term "guide" means right?
You just stole this from PC Gamer. https://www.pcgamer.com/gaming-pc-build-guide/
(November 19, 2019 at 12:12 AM)funzi Wrote: You just stole this from PC Gamer. https://www.pcgamer.com/gaming-pc-build-guide/

Ah good spot! So not only did he steal and copypasta, but he only took the first bit that didn't actually include any of the guide itself.

What a muppet.
(November 19, 2019 at 04:10 PM)R3venant Wrote:
(November 19, 2019 at 12:12 AM)funzi Wrote: You just stole this from PC Gamer. https://www.pcgamer.com/gaming-pc-build-guide/

Ah good spot! So not only did he steal and copypasta, but he only took the first bit that didn't actually include any of the guide itself.

What a muppet.

Gotta get those points I guess lol
Is it really that much easier to go find and copypasta a shit guide than to just type up an inane comment somewhere, if you're so desperate for creds?
I know that that you asked about PC gaming build be maybe someone didn't tell you that:
There is no better choice for gaming than console.
Unless you are playing only strategies or you are hardcore e-sport player the PS4/X1 will fit your needs better than any PC ever created.
For confirmation of my words just look up game library for PS4. Once you hit with it you will forget about PC very fast.
I cannot believe how much Intel shat the bed with their new lineup. Time for AMD to rise once more
(November 27, 2019 at 08:49 AM)pauljorgensen Wrote: I know that that you asked about PC gaming build be maybe someone didn't tell you that:
Unless you are playing only strategies or you are hardcore e-sport player the PS4/X1 will fit your needs better than any PC ever created.
For confirmation of my words just look up game library for PS4. Once you hit with it you will forget about PC very fast.
you're joking, right? please tell me you're joking. I laughed at first but now I'm starting to think you're serious.
(December 06, 2019 at 05:54 PM)behroon Wrote:
(November 27, 2019 at 08:49 AM)pauljorgensen Wrote: I know that that you asked about PC gaming build be maybe someone didn't tell you that:
you're joking, right? please tell me you're joking. I laughed at first but now I'm starting to think you're serious.

Not at all. Consoles are the best choice for gaming. Period. They are created for it. You can change my mind but you won't find (besides maybe graphics) any argument that will point to PC as a best platform to gaming.
(December 09, 2019 at 08:09 AM)pauljorgensen Wrote:

Not at all. Consoles are the best choice for gaming. Period. They are created for it. You can change my mind but you won't find (besides maybe graphics) any argument that will point to PC as a best platform to gaming.
you do realize that you need a computer to make these games right. That the operating system for game consoles are made off a computer. Xbox basically uses a modified/stripped down version of Windows 10. Multiplayer is better because there is no need for PSN or XBL and if you already pay for internet then you got your online service as well. Not to mention lots of game sales and console sales are unlike pc sales. Consoles can't be upgraded in any significant way in regards of quality to life except for an upgraded storage solution. Like you said graphics are better depending on your hardware as consoles use modified pc hardware. Basically if you think about it consoles are stripped down pcs that you need to buy in "x" amount of time.
(December 09, 2019 at 04:10 PM)behroon Wrote:
(December 09, 2019 at 08:09 AM)pauljorgensen Wrote:

you do realize that you need a computer to make these games right. That the operating system for game consoles are made off a computer. Xbox basically uses a modified/stripped down version of Windows 10. Multiplayer is better because there is no need for PSN or XBL and if you already pay for internet then you got your online service as well. Not to mention lots of game sales and console sales are unlike pc sales. Consoles can't be upgraded in any significant way in regards of quality to life except for an upgraded storage solution. Like you said graphics are better depending on your hardware as consoles use modified pc hardware. Basically if you think about it consoles are stripped down pcs that you need to buy in "x" amount of time.

I get your point in terms of architecture but for gaming it doesn't matter how game was created or how console is build in the background. Monthly payment for PSN or XBL is not just for playing online (in games like Fortnite or other F2P you dont need it) but you gain new "free" games every month. Games are more expensive that is a fact, but your last argument is very funny, even hilarious. You definietly must pay more money for upgrades of your PC than for new console generation (6-7 years?). If you wont buy new graphic card every 2-3 year you are not going to see this better graphics. PCs are good but only for esports, not for everyday gaming.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Would it be better to build or buy premade laptop? achillio 40 22,360 October 29, 2021 at 02:58 PM
Last Post: Dredgen Sun
build a secure laptop sleepy99 32 18,567 August 30, 2021 at 02:15 PM
Last Post: remspoor
Building linux (personal build) V1NC3NT 12 8,915 August 30, 2021 at 02:13 PM
Last Post: remspoor