Gamestop Shorting Reddit Superstonk
by talerz123 - November 24, 2021 at 05:08 PM
In case anyone is interested in trading and increasing they wealth *if everything goes well*.

On https://www.reddit.com/r/Superstonk/hot/ there is a group of people saying *and providing data* that the stock market of gamestop was heavily shorted, and that in case of a NFT marketplace the value of the stock may rise into thousands.

I do own GME stock and i belive what is stated in many DDs present on that subreddit.
I did make some profit by now (on pape), but it may also go the other way.
This is not a financial advice, do what you want.

I just think that something simmilar to the 2008 crash may occur, and this subreddit thinks to know why it will happen.
Makes me think about times when Bitcoin was only worth a bit and i did not join in time.
You're long a mall retailer of something that is mostly sold online??? That's the reason the PROs were short the outfit so much in the first place. It's a business on life support. Samething with AMC. Reddit is a bunch of nobodies trying to pump and dump Joe Average. That's not investing or even daytrading.
(November 25, 2021 at 03:33 AM)EPP Wrote: You're long a mall retailer of something that is mostly sold online??? That's the reason the PROs were short the outfit so much in the first place. It's a business on life support. Samething with AMC.  Reddit is a bunch of nobodies trying to pump and dump Joe Average. That's not investing or even daytrading.

I would agree to what you said, that is why they shorted it to at least 300% of the float (which should not be possible at all, but they did it).
But if you look at the past months, they changed from mall retailer to online seller.
They hired many top people from amazon, they must have seen the potential to switch to a mall retailer at least.
They will release a NFT marketplace with loopring and open up a whole metaverse.

Also, i like to buy my stuff locally.
AMC is a distraction, they are simply in the same basked that was supposed to die out. Their CEO is working together with SHFs.
Below 1 mln of people cannot pump and dump stock like a bank of HF can. Or can you do it? Dont think so.

The times when you bought a stock based on its value/plan (in the US at least) is long gone. You either get something that a SHF wont attack and it will go up, or you will loose.

But do what you want to do, just remember if it goes into thousands or more, i told it here, if it goes to 0 i lost my money and you lost nothing. Nothing more, nothing less.
lmfao is this pantomime stll going on? My mate keeps banging on about his GS stock and how he's going to spend it when he makes tonnes of money.

I just laugh inside, hard, every time.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
How do I evade a sitewide Reddit ban? Noob55 5 312 November 22, 2021 at 05:19 PM
Last Post: ChunkButter
Attack on Reddit DatGuyidk 10 603 October 16, 2021 at 01:52 AM
Last Post: Billy Mays
WTF is Reddit Ringer 22 965 October 16, 2021 at 12:16 AM
Last Post: Billy Mays