GGumim Database - Leaked, Download!
by ShinyHunters - July 27, 2020 at 06:24 AM
Hello RaidForums Community,
Today I have uploaded the GGumim.co.kr Database for you to download for free, thanks for reading and enjoy!

|Notes|
In March 2020, the Korean interior decoration website 집꾸미기 (Decorating the House) suffered a data breach which impacted almost 1.3 million members. Served via the URL ggumim.co.kr, the exposed data included email addresses, names, usernames and phone numbers, all of which was subsequently shared extensively throughout online hacking communities.

Compromised data: Usernames, Email Addresses, Phone Numbers, Socialmedia Links, Passwords, Names

ContentsSpoiler
This download consists of 1 .SQL file, the passwords in this file are hashed using SHA-256 please look below for data schema. The .7z File's MD5 Hash is 654A2BD3B2FD820926EF68AEF39F7DA6. Total record count of 1298651.
idx,old_idx,grade_idx,special_grade_idx,crema_user_id,point,name,nickname,password,password_secure,email,phone_number,access_permission,kakao_token,facebook_token,google_token,naver_token,account_type,is_old,website,signup_platform,recent_profile,recent_shout,recent_cover,push_setting_star,push_setting_comment,push_setting_news,check_privacy_policy,check_term,first_buy_date,buy_count,is_active,force_logout,is_confirm,last_login_date_time,created_date_time,status,api_token
Downloads Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

Keep em coming Shiny we appreciate the commitment.
Another nice set of data - thanks!!
Wow, keep them coming I am loving this
This thread has been moved to the Official subforum.
This means the data has been verified and compressed by me assuring the smallest possible size furthermore it will be delivered by us and kept online indefinitely.

> Official Database Index <
Bro. Are there any tutorials for using this sql file?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
MineField Database - Leaked, Download! peter21 28 9,218 2 hours ago
Last Post: Penisnigger
Collection #1-5 & Zabagur & AntiPublic (Latest 120GB) (1TB TOTAL) - Leaked, Download! Omnipotent 1,513 414,639 3 hours ago
Last Post: Lockback
Canadian Residential Database - Leaked, Download! Omnipotent 54 15,681 5 hours ago
Last Post: godsec666