Forum.r2games.com Database - Leaked, Download!
by Anonjack - November 20, 2019 at 06:51 PM
Hello RaidForums Community,
Today I have uploaded the R2Games Database for you to download for free, thanks for reading and enjoy!
[Image: RF_xQYm6.png]
|Notes|
In September 2019, the forum for the gaming website R2Games (Reality Squared Gaming) was hacked exposing 3.8 million users. R2 had previously appeared on RaidForums in 2015 & 2017 after a prior incident.

Compromised data: Full Database but includes - Email addresses, Hashes, Usernames

I didn't get time to download the external hashes since the server crashed on me.

Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.
#XDSEC
How many times are they gonna get breached? You'd think they'd have better security by now so this sort of thing wouldn't happen.
So.. since this is a breach from a previously leaked site, did you manage to check the records with the prev leaks?
2015 leak was almost 23 million users and 2017 was also a quite large leak...so maybe a lot of duplicate data here?

Edit: Just checked and more than 3million records are @Mail.r2games.c0m kind of email ids.. So not very much useful data for me. :(
(November 20, 2019 at 08:56 PM)blingo Wrote: So.. since this is a breach from a previously leaked site, did you manage to check the records with the prev leaks?
2015 leak was almost 23 million users and 2017 was also a quite large leak...so maybe a lot of duplicate data here?

Edit: Just checked and more than 3million records are @Mail.r2games.c0m kind of email ids.. So not very much useful data for me. :(

well we also dumped all the countries too and i believe there was a lot more new ones there.

And yes there are a lot of problems with their databases, its a mess frankly.

(November 20, 2019 at 06:52 PM)Troy Hunt Wrote:
(November 20, 2019 at 06:51 PM)Anonjack Wrote:
Today I have uploaded the R2Games Database for you to download for free, thanks for reading and enjoy!
|Notes|
In September 2019, the forum for the gaming website R2Games (Reality Squared Gaming) was hacked exposing 3.8 million users. R2 had previously appeared on RaidForums in 2015 & 2017 after a prior incident.

Compromised data: Full Database but includes - Email addresses, Hashes, Usernames

I didn't get time to download the external hashes since the server crashed on me.

[Hidden Content]

Third time. Very disappointing. Thought they would've learnt by now.

lol we did this fairly easily as well, we didnt even have to root the server, they had fucked up permissions and this was done 3 days after vB rce was disclosed
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: Permanent (N/A).
Ban Reason: Not following guidelines, Scamming users - https://raidforums.com/Thread-BANNED-Scam-Report-On-DonJuji-200
Why is it in SQL I have a mac I cant open SQL can you provide me with a text file please

Thanks for releasing but I am not wasting more than 1 gig of space for a DB
I don need the db but I jus need to say thank for share and taking time, only because people who having been reply here are ungratful
so this is the new r2games dump lol?
(November 15, 2020 at 02:17 PM)STARTEXMISLEAD Wrote: so this is the new r2games dump lol?

Yes I don't know why omnipotent hasn't added it to the database directory when the old one is there.
(November 15, 2020 at 02:19 PM)Anonjack Wrote:
(November 15, 2020 at 02:17 PM)STARTEXMISLEAD Wrote: so this is the new r2games dump lol?

Yes I don't know why omnipotent hasn't added it to the database directory when the old one is there.

Takes a while to get them uploaded dw ill make sure he gets them on there soon. Smile
thanks for this leak man
(November 20, 2019 at 06:51 PM)Anonjack Wrote:
|Notes|

[Hidden Content]
#XDSEC
managed to get the ip of someone and pwned says it has it here wish me luck Smile)
What format are the hashes in

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
CSV 6K Sumedang Employee Data, Leaked, (NIK/KTP/NOHP/NAMA/ALAMAT), Download Now ! AkuCintaMamaMuda 18 12,936 Yesterday at 07:42 PM
Last Post: onnor
TXT Ukraine 2015 Voter Database 35M - Leaked, Download! bolodenka78 17 10,038 December 05, 2021 at 09:55 AM
Last Post: nemrod
InkToThePeople.com - Leaked, Download! x0BVfSwM5mQ3x270z 6 4,124 December 01, 2021 at 02:37 AM
Last Post: x0BVfSwM5mQ3x270z