Force noobs to make posts
by grangus - May 16, 2021 at 01:20 AM
Force new users to make at least X amount of posts on the forum before they are allowed to access the shoutbox.

Pros:

There would be no more leeches asking for DB's/leaks in shoutbox(mostly) since they will likely earn credits before they ask.

Cons:

None
Time-based access is probably better than # of posts since idiots will just spam to get in. At least waiting x amount of hours is helpful. Im guessing though the same stupid shit will just spill over into the forum but maybe that'll encourage more activity. hmm
(May 16, 2021 at 01:46 AM)verking Wrote: Time-based access is probably better than # of posts since idiots will just spam to get in. At least waiting x amount of hours is helpful. Im guessing though the same stupid shit will just spill over into the forum but maybe that'll encourage more activity. hmm

the idea is to get them to post some shit, even if its spam cuz then they will answer the same dumb questions people ask: how do I get credits? how do I unlock db? y I have to pay for db and cant get it with absolutely zero contribution?

might cause a bit of spam but itsĀ better than them clogging our highly intelligent chats with dumb shit
(May 16, 2021 at 01:51 AM)grangus Wrote:
(May 16, 2021 at 01:46 AM)verking Wrote: Time-based access is probably better than # of posts since idiots will just spam to get in. At least waiting x amount of hours is helpful. Im guessing though the same stupid shit will just spill over into the forum but maybe that'll encourage more activity. hmm

the idea is to get them to post some shit, even if its spam cuz then they will answer the same dumb questions people ask: how do I get credits? how do I unlock db? y I have to pay for db and cant get it with absolutely zero contribution?

might cause a bit of spam but itsĀ better than them clogging our highly intelligent chats with dumb shit

Welcome to raidforums its been like this for years.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Modifications regarding topic posts slut 1 1,052 October 09, 2021 at 04:19 AM
Last Post: Lycanroc
Add the ability to react to posts shidoger 1 1,060 September 08, 2021 at 03:17 PM
Last Post: thugger
Like posts ThatDevAaron 5 791 May 29, 2020 at 01:19 AM
Last Post: Boootted