this db is all email account and user name in domain in Flydubai
this db for 8 month a go
Sample User And pass

[Image: eZqmyJN.jpg]

Sample Login file
[Image: PPlLWSX.jpg]

Download Link

Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.
With such passwords... Was only a question of time for them to be pwned.
(April 15, 2020 at 06:36 AM)ambins Wrote: With such passwords... Was only a question of time for them to be pwned.

Yes

Domain name \ username:password 
for sample 1 user login and screenshot
There are no email addresses in the file?
this data for domain group you can login to subdomains with this user name with domain name
domainname\user
CRazypc Wrote:this data for domain group you can login to subdomains with this user name with domain name
domainname\user

This is called AD (Active Directory) accounts. Has nothing to do with subdomains of any kind, and you can only
use these credentials externally if the webmail/OWA can be accessed without corporate VPN. Otherwise you
will need an access to the internal network first, and then you can do various lateral movement techniques using
those passwords. But if the leak is old those passwords are now useless anyway.
I tried logging in, and majority of credentials are invalid
(April 15, 2020 at 07:12 AM)ambins Wrote:
CRazypc Wrote:this data for domain group you can login to subdomains with this user name with domain name
domainname\user

This is called AD (Active Directory) accounts. Has nothing to do with subdomains of any kind, and you can only
use these credentials externally if the webmail/OWA can be accessed without corporate VPN. Otherwise you
will need an access to the internal network first, and then you can do various lateral movement techniques using
those passwords. But if the leak is old those passwords are now useless anyway.

i tested that and screenshot for login test

(April 15, 2020 at 07:13 AM)bot360bot Wrote: I tried logging in, and majority of credentials are invalid

you can create combo with this list without  active directory name and check on subdomains with burp intruder or config sentry
trusted me first time i tired for test that then think about the combo list and check with burp intruder i log-in with many account

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
TXT minemen.club Database Username Email IP XZC1 2 2,601 October 07, 2021 at 09:34 PM
Last Post: visualadept
FiveM Dutch Databases ( Steam Username | IP | Discord ID ) easssy 17 8,101 October 07, 2021 at 07:46 PM
Last Post: easssy
2600 EMAIL LEAK user_id:email:username:ip_addres:password:salt NSA_Afterthought 6 3,671 August 18, 2021 at 10:41 AM
Last Post: Jack Kowalski