Find All Breach Data! Largest Hacked Database Search Engine (WLI/LS ALTERNATIVE)
by LeakCorp - April 09, 2020 at 12:39 PM
This is a bump!!!!!!!!!
There is no wildcard search , i would like to see that in future.
Thanks for sharing Much appreciated
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: Permanent (N/A).
Ban Reason: Attempting to Scam Users.
I purchased via paypal but fund isn't available in my account, the payment history is empty.

Suppory page is dead. Please contact me via PM or discord: MrAOV#8566
This is a bump!!!!!!!!!

(July 08, 2020 at 10:56 PM)lovecastle Wrote: I purchased via paypal but fund isn't available in my account, the payment history is empty.

Suppory page is dead. Please contact me via PM or discord: MrAOV#8566

Please DM me your Email and PayPal ID

(July 07, 2020 at 06:01 PM)Diamondeye Wrote: Thanks for sharing Much appreciated

Not an issue at all brother

(July 07, 2020 at 05:53 PM)0xhacker Wrote: There is no wildcard search , i would like to see that in future.

Will definitely look into that. Thanks for the suggestion
Have to say I wasn't expecting the shock I received. I didn't expect so much of my data to be exposed in breaches.
The tool is great and I was able to search through the IP and email functions with ease. Only issue I had was searching with address, it kept returning an internal server error. 

9/10 For me
(July 09, 2020 at 08:38 PM)BluuFifa Wrote: Have to say I wasn't expecting the shock I received. I didn't expect so much of my data to be exposed in breaches.
The tool is great and I was able to search through the IP and email functions with ease. Only issue I had was searching with address, it kept returning an internal server error. 

9/10 For me

Thanks for the review. We will look into the internal server error.
This is a bump!!!!!!!!!
This is a bump!!!!!!!!!
Cannot search at all anymore. Just getting internal server errors
This is a bump!!!!!!!!!

(August 03, 2020 at 07:39 AM)pinkbat1 Wrote: Cannot search at all anymore. Just getting internal server errors
Can you tell me what you were doing when you got the server 500 error?
(August 03, 2020 at 06:58 PM)LeakCorp Wrote: This is a bump!!!!!!!!!

(August 03, 2020 at 07:39 AM)pinkbat1 Wrote: Cannot search at all anymore. Just getting internal server errors
Can you tell me what you were doing when you got the server 500 error?

I'm just doing username, email lookups. Nothing seems to work rn. I just get error 500.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
SELLING vmadumps.ru Carding Market Hacked DB & Scripts For Sale! teamkelvinsecteam 0 77 January 22, 2021 at 09:55 PM
Last Post: teamkelvinsecteam
LeakPeek.com - Find Passwords from E-mail/Username + UK Electoral Register Search LeakPeek 120 9,264 January 18, 2021 at 06:46 PM
Last Post: LeakPeek
BUYING Someone find phone number from mail ebay 1 134 January 18, 2021 at 02:42 AM
Last Post: Rollins