Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Few hundred thousand USD in 1 month, with just a few clicks
Welcome to the forum, what's this bro ??
Looks like a pyramid scheme to me, not sure though..
step-by-step easy money doesn't exist. probably a pyramid scheme.
Yea, it definitely looks like a pyramid scheme to me as well.
if someone want to make you rich actually you make he/she rich :-D
Right first off pyramid scheme secondly walking around your house like a over deserving twat and basically flexing your cash doesn't make people listen to your scheme and it doesn't market it well. This dude clearly has zero idea on how to pull people in and help HIM make money. The only way flashing cash works is if you casually do it and then eventually people ask you HOW you got it THEN you tell them. This video reminds me of every single phishing website from the 90s its really old and corny the dude in the video pisses me off because he seems like a cunt personality wise it fails to grab my attention and seems so scripted its almost funny.
(11-15-2017, 12:45 PM)STARTEXMISLEAD Wrote:  Right first off pyramid scheme secondly walking around your house like a over deserving twat and basically flexing your cash doesn't make people listen to your scheme and it doesn't market it well. This dude clearly has zero idea on how to pull people in and help HIM make money. The only way flashing cash works is if you casually do it and then eventually people ask you HOW you got it THEN you tell them. This video reminds me of every single phishing website from the 90s its really old and corny the dude in the video pisses me off because he seems like a cunt personality wise it fails to grab my attention and seems so scripted its almost funny.

I see the whole video too Smile) it was so interesting and funny.. Biggrin
nice pyramid shit right there man. If the deal is too good to be true, it's not true.
I would guess a scam..
Pyramid schemes are illegal and I would not trust it at all.
Just look at this face i mean duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...

Don't forget that the money you'll make is someone else money. You don't create or produce anything. And there is lot more loser than winner Wink

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What was the CPU bugs announced last month about? cherrylicious1 1 257 06-07-2018, 09:23 AM
Last Post: SteveTheBeaver
  1 year + about a month or something Apotheosis彡 7 1,077 06-02-2016, 10:54 PM
Last Post: Gaz
  Women's History Month Asuka 9 1,381 03-12-2016, 12:49 AM
Last Post: maxwasson2
  Vote for best staff member of the month. Lisa 41 5,222 03-04-2016, 12:29 AM
Last Post: Tac
  Vote for best staff member of the month. 2 (cuz no space) Lisa 15 2,873 02-16-2016, 11:50 PM
Last Post: Dan