Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Feeling Sad Bois
(11-25-2018, 12:14 AM)SteveTheBeaver Wrote:  If you think the Bible and God are simple than you've clearly never read the Bible. I spent years studying philosophy and trying to understand life. Checkout answeringenesis and tell me if you still think it's simple. In the end, the truth won out and I found Jesus, that's all.

I've read the Bible, Torah and Quran. And the Epic of Gilgamesh (guess what your bible is plagiarized from).

Answers in Genesis is a bunch of intellectually dishonest drivel; fundamentalist christian young earth creationist pseudoscience.

They spread lies and misinformation to target vulnerable victims (like you) with their bullshit.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australian...in_Genesis

This kid is the victim of one stupid cult (look at his name) and unhappy and vulnerable and you are trying to target his weaknesses to get him to join another stupid cult. You should be ashamed of yourself.

You are not a christian; you behave more like a scientologist. Go beg your imaginary friend for forgiveness; pride is a sin.

(11-24-2018, 10:01 PM)purah Wrote:  But the harsh reality of life may not be what people want to hear, potentially leading them to this state as they have no hope, so maybe believing in a God may mentally motivate somebody in doing the things which they wouldn't do accepting the fact that God isn't real.

Look, if someone is unable to deal with reality as it is (OP's accountname and mindstate is evidence of that), then that is a problem we can help them with. Lying to them and tricking them into joining a cult is not a solution to depressed people's problems, even though the members of Aum Shinrikyo and Scientology and fundamentalist hypochristians disagree.

(11-23-2018, 05:53 AM)NeoNazi Wrote:  Lost hope for life. Been rough lately. Not sure what to do. Anyone have any recommendations on how to gain hope again? Every day when I wake up things are the same. No new air to breath, no new events to work towards, nothing to look forward to.

(11-23-2018, 06:31 AM)1337み Wrote:  Same man Im feeling depressed and anxious rn

Biggrin I still smile and try to help other even when I know my health with deteriorate more as I am afflicted with various genetic issues.
FYI I am under 30 and I already am suffering from heart conditions and other issues and i am in constant pain.
I have taken advantage of by people who said you can trust me, I have been through your situation and left you hanging, cheats you. 
Does not even give you money they owe you.

I have met with people who are on the path to commit suicide, I have been with people who have tried the route of suicide. Such people are happy now.
If you are desperate enough to die... I have my proposal for you, how about you sell yourself to me for a candy. 
I will do my science experiments with you.... Tongue
This was my proposal to many who said they want to die for no real and practical reasons.

I can write page upon page ! But I will stop here. I do not know what your issue is. if it Is it worse than mine or not.
If you can write what is wrong with your life, then only anyone can actually help or suggest !

Do what makes you happy !

(11-23-2018, 09:32 PM)SteveTheBeaver Wrote:  If your life feels like it doesn't have any purpose than maybe it's because it doesn't at the moment. If you died today can you say anything lasting would be different than if you died in forty years? If the answer is no, than I think you might realize you need something more. I found Jesus when I was in high school. If you're looking for a reason to breathe than try this on:

You were created by a God who loves you because he wanted you to live forever with him in eternity in a more perfect state than we fully understand. Your purpose is the future that's coming and a world where every tear is wiped away. In the meantime you have something to live for, and even better, it's something that lasts.

Not all of us are theist, many of us are agnostic, atheist, existentialist, who does not believe in god or in its participation. 
Life is nothing but sum total probability and interaction between people and other biotic and abiotic things on earth.
I'm really sorry to hear this! You got this get through it Smile
I would recommend getting a dog

dogs are loyal af

dogs give u a reason to get out of bed in the morning

exercise helps against depression and a dog will make sure you get it

if you adopt a dog from a kill shelter you can save its life and it can save yours in return
(11-24-2018, 10:01 PM)purah Wrote:  you need to try negate your thoughts, think about something to look forward to or if there's nothing find and create something which you know you'll be pleased by, learn new skills, meet new people.

The most important aspect is, finding something you know makes you feel good mentally, it'll for sure make you value life much more fam

(11-24-2018, 08:47 PM)BoringApe Wrote:  
(11-23-2018, 09:32 PM)SteveTheBeaver Wrote:  If your life feels like it doesn't have any purpose than maybe it's because it doesn't at the moment. If you died today can you say anything lasting would be different than if you died in forty years? If the answer is no, than I think you might realize you need something more. I found Jesus when I was in high school. If you're looking for a reason to breathe than try this on:

You were created by a God who loves you because he wanted you to live forever with him in eternity in a more perfect state than we fully understand. Your purpose is the future that's coming and a world where every tear is wiped away. In the meantime you have something to live for, and even better, it's something that lasts.

So basically you chose comforting lies over the harsh reality of every day life? 

You were created by your parents. Your parents are not gods.

In reality there is no god. When you die you are gone and your body will rot in the ground or get burned. Many people are scared by that fact so they made up some bullshit to make them feel better.

[Image: DHg4Td-WAAAhZQO.jpg]

If there would be a god then god would prefer atheists btw!

[Image: god-prefers-atheists.jpg]

But the harsh reality of life may not be what people want to hear, potentially leading them to this state as they have no hope, so maybe believing in a God may mentally motivate somebody in doing the things which they wouldn't do accepting the fact that God isn't real.

This.
Finding something you like to do and people to do it with would help greatly
I can help u in exchange of nudes babygirl hmu
(11-28-2018, 10:13 PM)yessirgay Wrote:  I can help u in exchange of nudes babygirl hmu

always!!
(11-23-2018, 05:53 AM)NeoNazi Wrote:  Lost hope for life. Been rough lately. Not sure what to do. Anyone have any recommendations on how to gain hope again? Every day when I wake up things are the same. No new air to breath, no new events to work towards, nothing to look forward to.

Try to set new goals for yourself and CONSTANTLY do this. I try doing this because I find all this wage cuck stuff and all this mathematical scientific theory based society to be boring and shunning so I try to improve myself.

(11-25-2018, 02:12 AM)BoringApe Wrote:  
(11-25-2018, 12:14 AM)SteveTheBeaver Wrote:  If you think the Bible and God are simple than you've clearly never read the Bible. I spent years studying philosophy and trying to understand life. Checkout answeringenesis and tell me if you still think it's simple. In the end, the truth won out and I found Jesus, that's all.

I've read the Bible, Torah and Quran. And the Epic of Gilgamesh (guess what your bible is plagiarized from).

Answers in Genesis is a bunch of intellectually dishonest drivel; fundamentalist christian young earth creationist pseudoscience.

They spread lies and misinformation to target vulnerable victims (like you) with their bullshit.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australian...in_Genesis

This kid is the victim of one stupid cult (look at his name) and unhappy and vulnerable and you are trying to target his weaknesses to get him to join another stupid cult. You should be ashamed of yourself.

You are not a christian; you behave more like a scientologist. Go beg your imaginary friend for forgiveness; pride is a sin.

(11-24-2018, 10:01 PM)purah Wrote:  But the harsh reality of life may not be what people want to hear, potentially leading them to this state as they have no hope, so maybe believing in a God may mentally motivate somebody in doing the things which they wouldn't do accepting the fact that God isn't real.

Look, if someone is unable to deal with reality as it is (OP's accountname and mindstate is evidence of that), then that is a problem we can help them with. Lying to them and tricking them into joining a cult is not a solution to depressed people's problems, even though the members of Aum Shinrikyo and Scientology and fundamentalist hypochristians disagree.

I AGREE WITH YOU DUDE! IM NOT THE ONLY ONE WHOS HEARD ABOUT THE CHRISTIAN FUNDEMETALIST ABOMINATION!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSS I didnt know a lot of the biible came from gilgamesh though... Also, I believe there is ALWAYS a good god. Noooo matter what. The evil must be fighting us for SOMETHING. Thats why they do such iniquity towards everything
Practise sport! It will pump endorphins through your veins, you'll feel better.
get out and go do something crazy or have a wank

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  92 ETH from 12/2017. Sad robomagic 5 274 12-02-2018, 08:07 PM
Last Post: horizonrays
  How are we feeling this month? ayaya 4 204 12-01-2018, 12:28 AM
Last Post: philips1515
  What's the worst feeling you've ever felt? rivaldo 20 1,902 09-17-2018, 06:47 PM
Last Post: chipsandcheese
  My sad story TSJ 4 1,079 08-21-2017, 04:43 PM
Last Post: TSJ
  UFC 200: Sad Bones Edition Asuka 0 684 07-09-2016, 10:22 PM
Last Post: Asuka