Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Feeling Sad Bois
Lost hope for life. Been rough lately. Not sure what to do. Anyone have any recommendations on how to gain hope again? Every day when I wake up things are the same. No new air to breath, no new events to work towards, nothing to look forward to.
(11-23-2018, 05:53 AM)NeoNazi Wrote:  Lost hope for life. Been rough lately. Not sure what to do. Anyone have any recommendations on how to gain hope again? Every day when I wake up things are the same. No new air to breath, no new events to work towards, nothing to look forward to.

kill yourself

or you know, reinvent yourself. Stop being a neonazi cunt and become a better person!

your choice
Why not start working out as time killer, @Sem can train you Kappa

then go through bct that will give you a possible career in the future.
(11-23-2018, 05:54 AM)BoringApe Wrote:  
(11-23-2018, 05:53 AM)NeoNazi Wrote:  Lost hope for life. Been rough lately. Not sure what to do. Anyone have any recommendations on how to gain hope again? Every day when I wake up things are the same. No new air to breath, no new events to work towards, nothing to look forward to.

kill yourself

or you know, reinvent yourself. Stop being a neonazi cunt and become a better person!

your choice

You're not very useful, please commit die
(11-23-2018, 05:55 AM)✡ewPotent Wrote:  Why not start working out as time killer, @Sem can train you Kappa

then go through bct that will give you a possible career in the future.

training your body with an untrained brain is pointless.

read books
travel the world
learn skills

(11-23-2018, 05:58 AM)NeoNazi Wrote:  You're not very useful, please commit die

why because i gave you good advice you don't wanna hear?

your neonazism is just a phase because you are an angsty teenager now

grow out of it, be a man, and improve yourself.
Same man Im feeling depressed and anxious rn
Go drop some acid, you will have some powerful insights that could potentially make you feel better about your current situation.
(11-23-2018, 07:43 AM)September_11_2001 Wrote:  Go drop some acid, you will have some powerful insights that could potentially make you feel better about your current situation.

dropping acid while sad may be a bad idea (leads to a bad trip)

first clear your head, get ur dick sucked, cheer up, then drop some acid

be careful, ignorant assholes are selling research chemicals like 1P-LSD, 2C-P, 2C-E and 25I-NBOMe and they tell their customers it is acid.

https://www.psymposia.com/magazine/carto...-your-lsd/

test kits are available here https://dancesafe.org/product/ehrlichs-r...sting-kit/
If your life feels like it doesn't have any purpose than maybe it's because it doesn't at the moment. If you died today can you say anything lasting would be different than if you died in forty years? If the answer is no, than I think you might realize you need something more. I found Jesus when I was in high school. If you're looking for a reason to breathe than try this on:

You were created by a God who loves you because he wanted you to live forever with him in eternity in a more perfect state than we fully understand. Your purpose is the future that's coming and a world where every tear is wiped away. In the meantime you have something to live for, and even better, it's something that lasts.
(11-23-2018, 09:32 PM)SteveTheBeaver Wrote:  If your life feels like it doesn't have any purpose than maybe it's because it doesn't at the moment. If you died today can you say anything lasting would be different than if you died in forty years? If the answer is no, than I think you might realize you need something more. I found Jesus when I was in high school. If you're looking for a reason to breathe than try this on:

You were created by a God who loves you because he wanted you to live forever with him in eternity in a more perfect state than we fully understand. Your purpose is the future that's coming and a world where every tear is wiped away. In the meantime you have something to live for, and even better, it's something that lasts.

So basically you chose comforting lies over the harsh reality of every day life? 

You were created by your parents. Your parents are not gods.

In reality there is no god. When you die you are gone and your body will rot in the ground or get burned. Many people are scared by that fact so they made up some bullshit to make them feel better.

[Image: DHg4Td-WAAAhZQO.jpg]

If there would be a god then god would prefer atheists btw!

[Image: god-prefers-atheists.jpg]
you need to try negate your thoughts, think about something to look forward to or if there's nothing find and create something which you know you'll be pleased by, learn new skills, meet new people.

The most important aspect is, finding something you know makes you feel good mentally, it'll for sure make you value life much more fam

(11-24-2018, 08:47 PM)BoringApe Wrote:  
(11-23-2018, 09:32 PM)SteveTheBeaver Wrote:  If your life feels like it doesn't have any purpose than maybe it's because it doesn't at the moment. If you died today can you say anything lasting would be different than if you died in forty years? If the answer is no, than I think you might realize you need something more. I found Jesus when I was in high school. If you're looking for a reason to breathe than try this on:

So basically you chose comforting lies over the harsh reality of every day life? 

You were created by your parents. Your parents are not gods.

In reality there is no god. When you die you are gone and your body will rot in the ground or get burned. Many people are scared by that fact so they made up some bullshit to make them feel better.

[Image: DHg4Td-WAAAhZQO.jpg]

If there would be a god then god would prefer atheists btw!

[Image: god-prefers-atheists.jpg]

But the harsh reality of life may not be what people want to hear, potentially leading them to this state as they have no hope, so maybe believing in a God may mentally motivate somebody in doing the things which they wouldn't do accepting the fact that God isn't real.
If you think the Bible and God are simple than you've clearly never read the Bible. I spent years studying philosophy and trying to understand life. Checkout answeringenesis and tell me if you still think it's simple. In the end, the truth won out and I found Jesus, that's all.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  92 ETH from 12/2017. Sad robomagic 5 219 12-02-2018, 08:07 PM
Last Post: horizonrays
  How are we feeling this month? ayaya 4 163 12-01-2018, 12:28 AM
Last Post: philips1515
Sad banded in sb *sad face* #Sad 000 5 138 11-26-2018, 07:31 AM
Last Post: 000
  What's the worst feeling you've ever felt? rivaldo 20 1,843 09-17-2018, 06:47 PM
Last Post: chipsandcheese
  My sad story TSJ 4 1,025 08-21-2017, 04:43 PM
Last Post: TSJ