Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fear of war
So, does anyone really thinks that we are heading towards a war? Or do you think it's another mass distraction to feed on our deepest fears?

Discuss Sad
many countries are already in war, wtf are you talking about?
Information 
(04-13-2018, 01:27 PM)MrL33tH4x0rmm Wrote:  many countries are already in war, wtf are you talking about?

i think this retard ment war that affect's him and his country
IMO the reason for conflict in Syria would to aid in destabilisation for the Greater Israel Project or to move US/Russian Military assets alike closer to Israel/Saudis For a possible future land invasion.

Another factor is the route of pipelines through Syria, two routes that could accommodate to US/Russian pipelines. Pic below gives you an idea.

[Image: C84H_mtXkAA04Ds.jpg]
(04-13-2018, 02:05 PM)Strat0S Wrote:  IMO the reason for conflict in Syria would to aid in destabilisation for the Greater Israel Project or to move US/Russian Military assets alike closer to Israel/Saudis For a possible future land invasion.

Another factor is the route of pipelines through Syria, two routes that could accommodate to US/Russian pipelines. Pic below gives you an idea.

[Image: C84H_mtXkAA04Ds.jpg]

I completely agree. as well as with Iraq, Libya, Syria ... etc. Always the reason was the oil
I don't know. It's all to do with oil and greed.
War is complete crime. Hope they will disappear forever.
(04-28-2018, 04:14 AM)vnk3 Wrote:  War is complete crime. Hope they will disappear forever.

It will, but only when the world ends. War is mentioned in the Book of Revelation

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Refugees who sheltered Snowden now live in fear in Hong Kong tandirtandir 0 442 02-25-2017, 11:55 PM
Last Post: tandirtandir