Favorite Albums
by alkalde - 07-04-2019, 01:51 PM
aye since the reason i joined this forum was for music lets get some album threads poppin, what's y'alls favorite album

right now for me i've been listening to a lot of Jenny Death, my recent favorite still remains the live Fishmans album tho; overall favorite has gotta be the original twin fantasy
Tool - Lateralus
Been my favourite for YEARS
(07-05-2019, 03:17 PM)Sunsingerlock Wrote: Tool - Lateralus

Nice. I'm going to give this a listen. Tool dont have spotify which is sad
all rammstein for me all the songs
(07-14-2019, 03:33 AM)plastic Wrote:

Nice. I'm going to give this a listen. Tool dont have spotify which is sad

Respect! You'll find the album on youtube.
Someone beat me to TOOL lateralus , cannot wait for new albulm aug . I would say 10,000 days almost for the song rosetta stoned alone.

Also, tool is slowly addi g back to streami g services . You can now find the first tool ep on streaming service added yesterday. They coming back boissss

ah nice!!! sorry im late, but tool are master minds. prog rock isnt really my strong point, but that is a masterpiece in my opinion.

(07-15-2019, 09:08 AM)KyeEsquivel Wrote: all rammstein for me all the songs

rammstein were in my country last week - couldnt pick up tickets though, they were £500...

sorry for spam replying, my fave album is probably Kill 'Em All by Met'. Metallica will always be my favourite band. I also like Hair of the Dog by Nazareth - but that might just be because they are a family friend of my mum's.
(07-15-2019, 09:08 AM)KyeEsquivel Wrote: all rammstein for me all the songs

Maaan, Sehnsucht is still in my top 10...

(07-15-2019, 12:33 PM)OP_CHAN Wrote: Someone beat me to TOOL lateralus , cannot wait for new albulm aug . I would say 10,000 days almost for the song rosetta stoned alone.

Also, tool is slowly addi g back to streami g services . You can now find the first tool ep on streaming service added yesterday. They coming back boissss

I'm so bloody stoked for the new album mate... I know i have my meltdowns about destiny 2... but come August 31st, Tool, tool, tool!
Im taking off work and class for fucking sure and repeating the alb all day

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Whats your favorite favorite? gekkehenkiewel 2 333 01-16-2019, 03:47 PM
Last Post: rhaegarabc