Fastest way to find mass websites which has this in their url?
by redXXX - June 01, 2020 at 03:56 PM
Question 
Hello,

I am trying to find a way where I can bulk check if the newly registered domain has a particular address in it.

For eg each software has a default address when installed on a domain like, I want to see all the domains where a mail software is installed and its default address is "domain.com/mailer/"

So I want to find all the domains that has that particular mail software installed.

Is this doable?
One way I can think of is mass add millions of domain and then get some sort of checker that can keep on checking all the domains.

I hope you guys understand what I am asking. I am very new to this kind of thing. Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers!
Google inurl:com/mailer/?
(June 02, 2020 at 08:51 PM)N9XDZ Wrote: Google inurl:com/mailer/?

Thanks for your reply

Yes I tried that but didn't work as I thought lol.

So my new plan is to find the list of all the domains that are registered today and append "/mailer/" and see which one successfully loads.

Sorry if I worded my question wrongly, basically I want to know which domains that are registered recently have installed this mailing software called Mumara since the script they use to install the software generates the same password for everyone.  

Someone else told me that I should look for open ports and all that but I absolutely have no idea on how to go about it and this is the maximum knowledge I have lol.
(June 02, 2020 at 08:59 PM)redXXX Wrote:
(June 02, 2020 at 08:51 PM)N9XDZ Wrote: Google inurl:com/mailer/?

Thanks for your reply

Yes I tried that but didn't work as I thought lol.

So my new plan is to find the list of all the domains that are registered today and append "/mailer/" and see which one successfully loads.

Sorry if I worded my question wrongly, basically I want to know which domains that are registered recently have installed this mailing software called Mumara since the script they use to install the software generates the same password for everyone.  

Someone else told me that I should look for open ports and all that but I absolutely have no idea on how to go about it and this is the maximum knowledge I have lol.

You can use nmap to scan for open ports, idk i’m just as inexperienced as you
(June 02, 2020 at 09:35 PM)N9XDZ Wrote: You can use nmap to scan for open ports, idk i’m just as inexperienced as you

Hmm I see.

Thanks a lot anyway bro Smile
If you can tell us the mailing software of target, we can find a way to solve this.
You will have to scan all the links in a domain that contains the "word" using a tool
(June 11, 2020 at 05:45 PM)19689p Wrote: If you can tell us the mailing software of target, we can find a way to solve this.
You will have to scan all the links in a domain that contains the "word" using a tool

The mailing software is "Mumara" :D

The thing is the script has lots of options for mailing software installation like Mailwizz, Interspire, Mumara, PMTA only... Mostly people choose from first 3 and all have different login URLs etc.

The one thing common between all these softwares is the main page is the same i.e. "domain.com/websites/" and it has a IMG it displays on that page, I tried searching for that particular IMG html code into a list of domains but my software was too slow probably or my ip was blocked or something, it was superslow so I gave up.

EDIT: All the websites will have a a Readme.info file stored which somewhat looks like this 

---> MailAmigos.com License Information
    - License Email Address:

---> MySQL + phpMyAdmin
    - Access to phpMyAdmin on http://n-fakty.info/phpmyadmin
    - For: mumara
    - Internal user: root
    - Password: ajemrum2

- External user: kontakt
    - Password: vipbfcebaebe7fa

---> Mumara Installation
    - Mumara Admin Panel - http://n-fakty.info/mailer/login.php
    - Username: admin
    - Password: admin ###=== CHANGE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE ===###

---> SMTP data
    - Email address: [email protected]
    - User: kontakt

- Receiving via IMAP:
        - Secure connection = STARTTLS / Port: 143

- Sending via SMTP:
    - Insecure Connection / Port: 2525

- Webmail address: http://n-fakty.info/webmail
    - User: kontakt

- Reply Email Address
        - User: reply
        - Pass: reply*p5348*vip

- Return Bounces ( errors)
    - Return User bounces: return
    - Pass: return*p5348*vip

- Admin
        - User: admin
        - Password: admin*p5347*vip

- FBL (Feedback Loop)
        - User: fbl
        - Password: fbl*p5348*vip

- Abuse (Complaints)
        - User: abuse
        - Password: abuse*p5348*vip

Postmaster (Complaints)
        - User: postmaster
        - Password: postmaster*p5348*vip

---> Monitoring data will be sent to:
    - E-mail: [email protected]

---> SSH Connection
        - Users access the SSH on port 22
        - The kontakt has access to SSH with password vipbfcebaebe7fa

Mumara backups are located at /root/mailamigos-scripts/backup-local/ if you've opted out for ftp backups

### <=========================================================================================> ###

---> Server information and PMTA useful commands

The sending limit per hour of this server is 10000

To stop powerMTA    -  "service pmta stop"
        To start powerMTA  -  "service pmta start"
        To restart PowerMTA -  "service pmta restart"

------------------------------------------------
        To stop powerMTA management console    -  "service pmtahttp stop"
        To start powerMTA management console  -  "service pmtahttp start"
        To restart PowerMTA management console -  "service pmtahttp restart"

-------------------------------------------------

To debug your powerMTA installation to find errors - "pmtad --debug"

### <=========================================================================================> ###

Reverse DNS Information
------------------------

This is an example of how you should set your Reverse DNS or pass it to your server company, you will find all
of your Reverse DNS entries within your DNS settings below:

mta0.domain.com POINTS TO ===> 100.100.100.1

DNS information :
$TTL    38400
@      IN      SOA    ns1.n-fakty.info.  postmaster.n-fakty.info. (
                        20190605150653 ; serial
                        90M ; refresh
                        15M ; retry
                        14D ; expire
                        3600 ; default_ttl
                        )

n-fakty.info.  14400  IN  NS  ns1.n-fakty.info.
n-fakty.info.  14400  IN  NS  ns2.n-fakty.info.

ns1  14400  IN  A  51.255.52.183
ns2  14400  IN  A  51.255.52.183

n-fakty.info.  14400  IN  A  51.255.52.183

localhost  14400  IN  A  127.0.0.1

n-fakty.info.  14400  IN  MX  0  n-fakty.info.

server  IN  A  51.255.52.183
www  IN  A  51.255.52.183

mail0  IN  A  51.255.52.183

n-fakty.info.  IN  TXT  "v=spf1 a mx ptr a:n-fakty.info ip4:51.255.52.0/24 ?all"

_adsp._domainkey.n-fakty.info.  IN  TXT  "dkim=all"

_domainkey.n-fakty.info.  IN  TXT  "o=~; [email protected]"

_dmarc.n-fakty.info.  IN  TXT  "v=DMARC1; pct=100; ruf=mailto:[email protected]; rua=mailto:[email protected]; p=reject; adkim=r; aspf=r"

default._domainkey      IN      TXT    ( "v=DKIM1; k=rsa; "
          "p=MIGfMA0GCSqGSIb3DQEBAQUAA4GNADCBiQKBgQC+4hDNhlwexbSQTxHTEfPgkdR4lT++C0NuRcouTQiHGFVyUDZE/wBZ8OQHSYGBpkzUED92M4iy1QE6QZO4eJu2fPzZhhHZrkmpWPjtKrtIA1gC7cpnJYHIQ+djJcJrj+6TrjBQWIIEBriAhZ3eAmHvqO30jcsqS5k2zurmuBMwAwIDAQAB" )  ; ----- DKIM key default for n-fakty.info
chmod: cannot access `/root/clean.sh': No such file or directory
sh: /root/clean.sh: No such file or directory

Script Installed = = Success!
Wait for the restart and point the domain as per the instructions above.
Cleaning installation ...

Broadcast message from [email protected]
        (/dev/pts/0) at 15:13 ...

The system is going down for reboot NOW!
bump bump bump plsssss!!!!!!
If it works for you, I can surely make a bot where you upload a certain number of domains/URLs (example 1 million) and the bot basically just ads /mailer/ at the end of the domain, example: facebook.com/page/, it switches it to facebook.com/mailer/, the bot visits the site and checks if the page exists, if yes then it saves it, if not then it doesn't save it and continues scanning other domains.

Let me know what do you think.
Check our link for latest powermta 5.0r6 nulled crack license download https://emailservicesolutions.com/shop/
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: Permanent (N/A).
Ban Reason: Spam
Too check this is not a problem, there is opensource tools for this. But i don't know how to get huge newly registered domains list.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
HELP ME FIND A PROGRAM/TOOL LIKE THIS sosabre 16 1,017 December 30, 2021 at 08:56 AM
Last Post: Hitler Adolf
Dox someone or hack their FB/LinkedIn for me from an email? notblurro 3 716 November 25, 2021 at 09:00 PM
Last Post: Asuna
Finding a FB or Linkedin account from their email? notblurro 1 705 November 25, 2021 at 11:27 AM
Last Post: notblurro