5 23.81%
Total 21 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Fast way to Dox [Quick Dox]
Quick Dox or Flash Dox 

[Unrealistic Definition]
Is one way to gather information or DOX a person in a span a 10-20 mins depending on your concentration 
at the time, this method can be used to DOX people with faulty brains and raging streamers quick as possible 
and scare the shit out of some of them.

I personally prepare somethings before performing a flash dox :- 

1. Pastebin [pastebin.com]
2.Skype Resolver [skypegrab.net] [My personal preference] 
3.Booter [Optional]
4.Whitepage [Your Choice]

Now as soon as you have your target you wanna dox make sure they have a stream description 
it is vital to use this method if there is a stream description.

1.Name and Skype
There are several ways to get a streamers name the primary one which is via Paypal or twitter.
90% you are successful to find the streamers name via his/her Paypal or twitter.
If your not lucky to find there name from Paypal or twitter you might be lucky to find it through there Skype
Most of the streamers have their Twitch name and Skype name similar or sometimes same, Or you can 
also ask them 'Hey can i get your Skype because i like your stream and i could be of any kind of help to you'
this is a 50-50% chance that it could work but this is always my last resort if i cant find their Skype.

2.Facebook and Location and IP
You can get the target's Facebook with their name and there location location can be found by resolving
the Skype and retrieving the IP if they don't have their Skype open check in their stream description for
their location you are likely to succeed in any of the two ways, there are another two ways where you can
get their location is via twitter or casually asking them in chat like 'Hey where do you live in the US' you must
first know which country they are from you can do that by understanding their accent well i don't expertise in
explaining various accents if you vaguely ask where are you from they are just gonna respond with their countries
name. Now can can do a search on Facebook with their name and using the keywords 'in' and 'from' eg. 'Kevin Topkek
in Toronto Canada' or 'Kevin Topkek from Toronto Canada' use their face on the stream to match faces on Facebook and
on the stream.

3.Age and Birthday 
This is simple to find mostly it will be on their stream description or on their Skype or also their Facebook
or you can ask them on stream like 'Hey what is your Birthday Smile '  use a smiley to make it look convincing.

Steam and Instagram.
Steam and Instagram is mostly mentioned in their stream description if its not available, Steam just search their 
twitch url eg. 'twitch.tv/raidforums' 90% of times it works for me. Instagram is sometimes mentioned in their 
stream or you can ask the casually like 'Hey do you have Instagram?'

4.Address
Well i highly recommend referring Summit's dox tutorial to grab address, But the way i grab address is by 
making a fake donation and later recovering it.

5.Twitter
Its Available in the stream description or you can ask them always.

You must act live a good guy until you gather all of there information 
This whole process will take 10-20 depending how fast your internet speed
and your typing speed is.

Any Questions PM me :D

Peace \/
10/10 would recommend
yay now am 1337 h4xx0r
I would try this, but I'm still waiting for a server response from my oil packets
What about the paypal thingy. I can only donate minumum of 1 dollars is there guarantee of refunding it or only if streamer accepts?
(05-14-2015, 11:43 PM)mafiso Wrote:  What about the paypal thingy. I can only donate minumum of 1 dollars is there guarantee of refunding it or only if streamer accepts?

Report a false payment you will get it back but you will get 90 cents only its different for each country so yeah
(05-16-2015, 07:59 AM)Nikolo Wrote:  
(05-14-2015, 11:43 PM)mafiso Wrote:  What about the paypal thingy. I can only donate minumum of 1 dollars is there guarantee of refunding it or only if streamer accepts?

Report a false payment you will get it back but you will get 90 cents only its different for each country so yeah
I have donated to two ugly streamers and cant get back the moneyz. When i look at payments theres no option to refund or even status of payment.
(05-19-2015, 06:15 PM)mafiso Wrote:  
(05-16-2015, 07:59 AM)Nikolo Wrote:  

I have donated to two ugly streamers and cant get back the moneyz. When i look  at payments theres no option to refund or even status of payment.
I think its different for each country I just submit a ticket and it works 
pretty helpful way to dox. 7.5/10
Great Tutorial helped me out with my first dox. Smile
Great in-depth tutorial +1
pretty helpful for a Rftechpony