Falsley Demoted? #GiveAsikTmodBack
Hello RaidForums members, i am Asik.

Today at 12:10 AM me and the user @[VIP] Advert had a disagreement, we have this almost every single day on skype not on rf tho.

This time we had it in the shoutbox, but nothing unusual, as i said this happens everyday but on skype.

This time tho @[VIP] Advert sent our skype dm's to @Omnipotent which he took it all wrongly.

[Image: 25d03029cc606af68228f7dfab5d62df.png]

As you see there i said "you should know from talking to me" @Omnipotent took it as im gonna swat him, WRONG. (I called @[VIP] Advert 's parents and told them hes "hacking" on his computer" that resulted his parents being mad at him and not allowing him to go on his pc.)

Also @[VIP] Advert said "And you wont swat me"

After he said that i said "ye" i didnt mean it as a response to @[VIP] Advert it was a "ye" to "i want you to say that u wanna get perma banned in the sb" as a "ye thats what i want you to do"

I corrected myself in the skype convo 4 seconds after i sent ye.

[Image: 447b31bb4daa74ee3fe620889620df8b.png]

You can see i edited my messege

[00:17:51] Doxiety - Kodi: And you wont swat me [00:17:57 | Edited 00:04:54] whatps2: ye, hey i didnt say im gonna swat you did i

i edited it almost 5seconds after i sent the "ye"

but @[VIP] Advert already screenshotted before i edited.

After that i was demoted and threathend that if something happens to @[VIP] Advert i will get banned.

Now after @Omnipotent told me that, i appologized to @[VIP] Advert as always, me and @[VIP] Advert are friends, sometimes hes autistic so i get mad at him, but i would never do something to him, ask him.

Now again me and @[VIP] Advert became friends.

@[VIP] Advert asked @Omnipotent to give me back my tmod numerous times.

[Image: 9859cdf18e54ca8673051d77f0e1241d.png]
[Image: e81bef24f3402d6334883689a05e8c95.png]

Now to remind you Me and @[VIP] Advert are friends again nothing actually happend, we get in arguments happens almost everyday ask @[VIP] Advert himself, we never actually do shit to each other we just try to scare each other @[VIP] Advert got kinda scared sent the convo to @Omnipotent , and @Omnipotent demoted me.

Please get me my T-Mod back! :(

Bump For SB.

//There was an error posting your reply: The message is too short. Please enter a message longer than 20 characters.
Ban reason: Leaking information about RF members in shoutbox. MSG me for proof. (Permanent)
#GiveAsikTmodBack Arguements Happen.
Ban reason: Doxing RF members || https://imgur.com/a/1ScGU || 89.135.149.138 (Permanent)
My nigga didn du nuffin wrong
You are both retarded, sorry. You aren't gonna get t-mod back tho. I dont have a problem with you but you have proven to be a very immature user, needlessly doing things for no other reason than attention or anger???? I mean it can be funny to swat someone under special circumstances, but what was the need for swatting a fellow user who did nothing to you? That was just retarded and i'm suprised you are back, stupid shit like that gets you less respected, apart from the Rftechpony 's who are too pussy to say or know any different. I thought the user spoopy was actually pretty decent, so pretty annoying that you did that, and random swat threats to other users also? Is it any suprise that what you posted is highly questionable when you have a history of being and doing things for no apparent reason. Maybe actually show some stability and high quality for at least a month before deciding to run for moderator again.

Like i said, i have no reason to interfere but just explaining a couple of the reasons you may have been demoted
(04-20-2017, 05:10 PM)thesecretjew Wrote:  You are both retarded, sorry. You aren't gonna get t-mod back tho. I dont have a problem with you but you have proven to be a very immature user, needlessly doing things for no other reason than attention or anger???? I mean it can be funny to swat someone under special circumstances, but what was the need for swatting a fellow user who did nothing to you? That was just retarded and i'm suprised you are back, stupid shit like that gets you less respected, apart from the Rftechpony 's who are too pussy to say or know any different. I thought the user spoopy was actually pretty decent, so pretty annoying that you did that, and random swat threats to other users also? Is it any suprise that what you posted is highly questionable when you have a history of being and doing things for no apparent reason. Maybe actually show some stability and high quality for at least a month before deciding to run for moderator again.

Like i said, i have no reason to interfere but just explaining a couple of the reasons you may have been demoted

see i actually took T-Mod seriously and me and Advert always talk shit to each other and we threathen each other. it wasnt anything serious.

For the 2 days that i was T-Mod i wasnt toxic.
Ban reason: Leaking information about RF members in shoutbox. MSG me for proof. (Permanent)
(04-20-2017, 05:22 PM)Asik Wrote:  
(04-20-2017, 05:10 PM)thesecretjew Wrote:  You are both retarded, sorry. You aren't gonna get t-mod back tho. I dont have a problem with you but you have proven to be a very immature user, needlessly doing things for no other reason than attention or anger???? I mean it can be funny to swat someone under special circumstances, but what was the need for swatting a fellow user who did nothing to you? That was just retarded and i'm suprised you are back, stupid shit like that gets you less respected, apart from the Rftechpony 's who are too pussy to say or know any different. I thought the user spoopy was actually pretty decent, so pretty annoying that you did that, and random swat threats to other users also? Is it any suprise that what you posted is highly questionable when you have a history of being and doing things for no apparent reason. Maybe actually show some stability and high quality for at least a month before deciding to run for moderator again.

see i actually took T-Mod seriously and me and Advert always talk shit to each other and we threathen each other. it wasnt anything serious.

For the 2 days that i was T-Mod i wasnt toxic.

Tbh i think you were only demoted cos pred just noticed you were t-mod, was bound to happen Sick
Moved to random discussion
(04-20-2017, 05:09 PM)Anonymkid Wrote:  #GiveAsikTmodBack Arguements Happen.

^^^
[Image: o44KrdU.png]
free asik my niwwaaaaa xdd
Asik should be a mod because he keeps the forum alive
Pred said no.

/closed

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Petition to get Jackz demoted 彡☼ᑕᕼᕮᕮᔕᕮᗷOY☼彡 4 708 07-14-2016, 09:48 AM
Last Post: Juvy
  ASIKPRO HAS BEEN DEMOTED LET'S PARTY Omitted 8 1,679 03-27-2016, 07:02 PM
Last Post: Based Qwerty
  LMAOOOOOO DAN GOT DEMOTED Penguin 8 830 09-12-2015, 12:34 AM
Last Post: Raviolli
  How I inadvertantly got a Developer demoted John 12 1,734 09-01-2015, 11:55 AM
Last Post: Paradox